KPMG Recruitment 2018
KPMG is an organization which is recruiting people available with best skills and abilities. So the candidates who are willing to apply for the KPMG Recruitment can visit the official website and apply for the career option. The organization is hiring the experienced as well as fresher candidates for the vacancy. The applicants can apply for the KPMG Recruitment 2018 through the online mode of operation.
The selection committee selects the applicants on the basis of academic performance, skills, and experience the candidate holds. The applicants will be appointed for the various location of India which includes Delhi, Gurgaon, Cochin, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Noida etc.
KPMG Vacancy Details:
The Vacancy details are given below:
- SAP BPC consultant – Delhi.
- GSOC Consultant – Noida.
- GSOC Assistant Engineer – Noida.
- Manager/AD-FDD – Delhi.
- Senior Executive-GAAP, Reconciliation Services – Noida.
- KGS/RAK/Senior Analyst/Marketing Services – Gurgaon.
- KGS/RAK/Analyst-FTS/ operations – Gurgaon.
- Senior Kochi – Cochin.
- GSOC Associate Consultant – Noida
Check Now – Latest Private Jobs in India
- For the SAP BPC consultant, the candidate must have an MBA or CA or CMA or B.com or M.com degree with minimum years of experience in an industry.
- GSOC Consultant and GSOC Assistant Manager should have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer networking, computer security or CISSP and CISM certifications.
- For the Manager or AD or FDD: The minimum qualification is Chartered Accountant and must be strong in analytical and organizational skills. The individual should have report writing skills.
- For Senior Executive the candidate must be a graduate in MBA or CA.
- For KGS/RAK/Senior Analyst/Marketing/operations the candidate must be a graduate in the relevant domain and must have a good communication skill.
- For the senior Kochi, the candidate must be qualified with CA post and must have relevant experience.
- GSOC Associate consultant: The candidate must have a great understanding of the technologies of web applications, databases, and operating systems. The candidate must have the ability to understand the system including the event logs, system logs, applicant logs and device logs. He/ She should also possess knowledge of infrastructure and security configuration.
The candidates who wish to apply for the KPMG Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and the age limit must be fixed to the selection panel of the firm. Relaxation is given to the special category of candidates as per the norms.
The salary of the candidate is decided by the post the candidate has applied for. The pay scale is depended upon the government norms. Other allowances are given as per the candidate’s performance.
The best candidates are selected and filtered according to the mentioned positions and as per the performance in the test (written) and personal interview round.
How To Apply KPMG Recruitment:
- The first and foremost step of the candidate is to visit the official website which is www.kpmg.com
- Now click on the careers tab which is placed in the menu bar.
- Now click on the job search option which is available on the right side.
- Now after “Careers in your location, you have to select “India”.
- Now on the new page click on the Press here to apply link.
- Once you press then different vacancies will be displayed on the screen.
- On the left-hand side of the page click on the post you wish to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and check the criteria before applying.
- The candidates need to click the Apply at company’s website tab.
- Then you need to apply for job after reading the details.
- Now you need to log in to a new account and create a safe password.
If there are new users then registration should be done before creating an account.
- Once the account is created then fill in the application form of the KPMG Recruitment 2017-2018 and check the relevant documents and upload them.
- Verify all the filled information and the documents and click on the submit tab.
- At the ends take out the hard copy of the form in case of future use.
- Please note that the last date to submit the online application form is at the end of November 2017. (Date is not specified)
- Please check the official website for further details.www.kpmg.com
- Also, the eligible candidates should grab this opportunity as soon as possible – Download Notification