KPCL Recruitment 2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. According to the KPCL job notification, there are total 108 nos of seats available for the post of Operative (Driver) & Assistant Operative (Driver). Interested applicants should check the details like vacancy, Age limit, Eligibility, how to apply and imp articles in the below article. The aspirants will have to apply through the online portal before 21st Oct 2017 up to 1700 Hrs.
Given are the details on vacancies available.
|Designations||Number of Positions|
|Operative (Driver)||98 Nos|
|Assistant Operative (Driver)
Candidates who wish to apply KPCL Driver recruitment should have completed their SSLC or 12th Standard or Equivalent (regular course) for a recognized university of board and should have HMV License.
Candidates should have 2 years of experience of Heavy Vehicles in Private or Public Companies.
Candidates who wish to apply KPCL recruitment should have minimum 18 years and upper age limit is based on the reservation category
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||38 Years|
|General Merit||35 Years|
Salary Structure :
Candidates who will be selected for KPCL recruitment will receive an monthly salary of
Rs. 9,540-27,455 for Operative (Driver) and
Rs. 8,390-22,845 for Assistant Operative (Driver) per month with other allowances.
The selection will be based on various rounds that is Written Test, GD, Interview, etc. The aspirants will have to clear them all in order to get shortlisted for the post applied for. The selection commission has been set up which is responsible for conducting all the stages and deriving a final merit list amongst the haystack of applications received.
The participants willing to apply for the interested job profile are liable to pay application fee which is given on the official notification. It is given in category:wise :
- SC/ST/BC : 400 rs.
- General : 500 rs.
Mode of Payment: Application fee should be paid through any post office branch through challan. Cheque/DD/Money Order/Postal Order is not allowed.
How to Apply KPCL Recruitment:
If you want to apply, the procedure for KPCL Recruitment 2017 is as followed :
- Go to www.karnatakapower.com and then locate to the Recruitments/Advertisement page.
- Search for the relevant job profile and notification to get detailed information.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link which will pop up an application form to be filled by the aspirants.
- Select the post applied for and then, enter the details as per asked by the application form.
- Note that the application form will prompt the candidates to upload scanned photocopies of documents and certificate along with the applicant’s photo and signature specimen.
- Then, hit the submit button to finally submit the application.
- Deposit the application fee to the nearest post office as per mentioned in the advertisement.
|Commencing Date for submitting the application:||21.09.2017|
|The last date for submission of application, taking printout of Challan & Acknowledgement:||21.10.2017 (upto 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office:||24.10.2017 (upto 3.00 pm)|
Notification is available at http://karnatakapower.com/ENGG_RECRUITMENT_2017.ASP
Detailed Notification is available at http://karnatakapower.com/notification/HKENGLISH.pdf.
Have a look on
|RGNIYD Recruitment 2017|
|OMTES Recruitment 2017|
|WBAIC Recruitment 2017|
|RBI Recruitment 2017|
|ICSIL Recruitment 2017|