Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016-17 – Legal Management Trainee
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016 – vacancies available for Management Trainee Legal in Konkan Railway.
Konkan Railway has issued a recruitment notice all relating to the only post they are looking for filling up which is for Management Trainee(Legal) .Following advertisement containing information about How To Apply, When To Apply, how can one grab a copy of their copy of application, what are the deadlines, etc.
Konkan Railway has planned this year to offer job opportunities for position of Management Trainee (Legal). The official website which is www.konkanrailway.com has been currently continuously updated and notification related to information about the post. One can visit the website, check out all the details, notifications, and match the eligibility criteria and then move on to applying. Website will provide the individual with application form with the post to offer, which is to be filled with eligible and contender to fill up the vacancy.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Notification:
The applicants who will be selected will be elected through means of written examination test, Personal Interview and Medical test held by the Railway. The selected aspirant will be notified about their selection through Email, SMS, and Call or from the web-portal of the Railway.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The post for which the Railway is hiring is Management Trainee (Legal).Information about the same is given below. One can read all notifications details.
Following are the given list of details of qualification prescribed by the Railway for the job-post,
- One with Law Graduate can apply OR
- One with integrated law degree from any recognized University will also be acceptable.
- One with 60% marks of total percentage, from any recognized board can apply.
- Age-Limit has already been decided by the Railway, under whose category only the applicant who falls will be accepted.
- One applying for the job-post must not be more than 35 years of age.
- However, one belonging from class such as PWD, OR SC. OR ST, OR HI will be given relaxation, but only after providing the necessary documents.
After going through all the selection process one will be given a handsome pay of 9300INR to 34800 INR with GP of 4800 INR per month from Railway.
Job Description and Responsibility:
One which is hired for the job post may deal with all the legal matters of the Corporation, also that person will look after arbitration matters and all related matters. He will also perform the function of drafting legal documents, and also vetting of documents, and will also look to voice over their opinion on any legal issues.
Application Fee/Processing Fee:
- One must pay 200 INR fee through Bank draft with favor of FA & CAO OR KRCL.
- Less fee or not on time fee received will not be accepted.
- Application fee won’t be refunded whatsoever.
- The categories such as SC, PWD, HI, ST are exempted from fee-payment.
- The applicants who will be selected will be elected through means of written examination test, Personal Interview and Medical test held by the Railway.
- For qualifying the first step of examination, one must at least score 60% of total marks in the examination for being transferred in further process.
- In the process of giving personal interview, one must present a legal matter for at least the given time of minutes.
- One will be judged according to their knowledge about the job, communication skills, aptitude, communication-skills, academic record, fitness physically, and every other different phases of knowledge they know.
- One must also will say to give a Medical Examination before being elected for the post.
- Having a good and clear record will make the way of the aspirant to be clear for further process.
- Corporation will also make an additional inquiry about one’s character.
- One will be elected based on merit they scored and how physically fit they are.
- One will be elected for at least 2 years’ probation period. One when selected will be said to sign up an Indemnity Bond.
- Aspirants have to pass first the medical examination which is held by The management and this all will be conducted based on one’s own personal expense.
- One, who qualified this examination, will be hired by KRCL.
- However, one who doesn’t qualify by not getting selected won’t be given any other choice of post to apply for in KRCL.
After one is selected for the job, one will be employed or transferred to any areas ranging in Zonal Railway.
Applicant selected, will be first hired for 2 years’ probation period, after which only they will be hired permanently. One if found guilty for any misleading conduct, during the probation period, can be terminated without any prior notice.
Benefits by Konkan Railway:
One will be awarded benefits from KRCL after being elected for the post.
How to Apply:
- One must first visit the official website of Konkan Railway which is www.konkanrailway.com
- After going on the official website, one must then click on the tab which says “Vacancy” and then one must click on “Current notifications” in the main menu.
- There will be a link which will say “Click here for applying online” and then after which one has to select whatever the post they want to apply for.
- One must read all details relating to the post they are applying for and then fill in the form.
- The online form must be downloaded, filled and re-checked.
- All documents matching the qualification, Identification documents etc. must be attached properly with the application.
- 3 minimum passport-sized photographs must be also sent in for further process.
- Notifications and updates must be looked for online and any queries will be solved from official web-portal.
- All documents and application must be sent in with address in block letters or capital letters only with following lines,
Assistant Personnel Officer,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.,
Plot Number.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11,
CBD belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Important Documents one must attach:
- One must provide valid copies of the entire certificate matching the qualification.
- One must provide all copies of date of birth with Leaving certificate, etc.
- Attested copies of one belonging to any special category must be provided.
- If one belongs to Ex-Servicemen category, etc. one must provide the matching documents.
- Bank draft of minimum of 200 INR must be sent.
One must fill in the application form and all the submissions must be made before 20/8/2016.Which is the official website deadline for all web-portal.
Advertisement and Application Link Details:
- One must log in online on the official website which is www.konkanrailway.com
- Vacancy page: http://www.konkanrailway.com/pages/viewpage/vacancy
- Management Trainee List : http://www.konkanrailway.com/uploads/vacancy/MT_LEGAL_SHEET.pdf