KRCL Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are in wait for the release of Govt. jobs from the Konkan Railway which is touted to be a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is heard that the Konkan Railway is also popular as KRCL which has released recruitment for the 37 Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply on or before the last date from the official website or careersplus.in website. Complete details about the KRCL Recruitment 2017 can be grabbed from the page below.
37 Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Engineer job should pass Diploma as full time in Civil / Electrical Engineering from recognized University / Institute which are noticed by AICTE officials.
Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Rs. 8700/- as Grade pay on Monthly basis.
General Candidates: 32 years
Reserved Candidates: 5 years
OBC Candidates: 3 years
General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the KRCL Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “KRCL Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “KRCL Recruitment 2017”will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the KRCL Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: started
End Date: 11-05-2017
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 – Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) – Apply Now! Last Date – 10th Feb
The Konkan Railways Corporation Limited (KRCL) has advertised for recruitment of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) posts. Graduates and schooled candidates are eligible to apply using only the prescribed proforma. If you necessary qualifications then use the below provided links to download the application form and submit it on time. Make sure that you have provided correct details with recognised testimonial copies as proof of your credibility. Do not delay in sending applications as the last date is 10th Feb, 2017. As per the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 notification, internal employees have to route the application form through proper channels. The following details have been collected and displayed here by our dedicated team of website professionals –
- Vacancy Details
- Salary Level
- Selection Criteria
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
You have to send complete applications as KRCL has the right to reject incorrect and incomplete application forms. The selection panel considers appropriate candidates and give them deputation after proper scrutiny. The aspirants have to co-operate with the authorities and participate in selection rounds which are based on the Railway recruitment rules. If you have the willingness and eligibility then submit applications at the earliest using the below provided information and links. Make a promising effort and positive results will ensure you a respectable and well-paid job with the Konkan Railways. Best of Luck!
Konkan Railway Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Qualification||Relevant Experience|
|1||Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||2||Pay level – 6 with GP of
|Non-Graduate / Graduate||Graduate – 10 yrs.
Non-Graduate – 15 yrs.
Supervisory category experience of up to 10 years with familiarity in IREPS, purchase policy, schedule of powers, tender committee proceedings, rate contract operations, etc.,
Check here – Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants have to be responsible adults in their mid 30s or 40s with considerable level of experience that is relevant to the post. Relaxation in age requirements is provided at the discretion of authorities as per Railway rules and regulations.
The selection panel of Konkan Railways will recruit suitable candidates who perform very well in the written test and interview. The aspirants who are keen on securing the above mentioned posts have to be confident and answer questions correctly in the interview to impress the panel. The experienced candidates with familiarity of purchase processes and other depot material activities are preferred by the corporation.
Check Here – Upcoming Railway Jobs
The selected candidates will work on a deputation basis and receive salary in the pay matrix level – 6. The Grade Pay has been fixed at Rs 4200/- per month as per the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 notification.
How to Apply Konkan Railway Recruitment:
The eligible aspirants have to submit applications using these sequence of steps –
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://www.konkanrailway.com/
- Next hit the ‘Vacancy’ tab and then click the ‘Current Notifications’ link
- On the newly opened page, click ‘Filling up of Vacancy of Depot Material Superintendent on deputation in KRCL.’
- Read all the official terms of reference in a thorough manner.
- Ensure your own eligibility and download the prescribed application format.
- Take a print out and fill in correct details with proper signature at the end.
- Enclose the application and other required testimonial copies with self-attestation.
- Submit the envelope before the last date of 10th Feb, 2017 at the following address –
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited,
Belapur Bhavan, Sector- 11,
Navi Mumbai 400 614
As per the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 notification, The following dates are significant –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||11th Jan, 2017|
|Last Date For Application Submission||10th Feb, 2017|
The link for official notification and prescribed application format is at –
|State Govt Jobs|