Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016
Constables/Lady Constables Admit Card 2016 Notification: The Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016 notification has been issued, and candidates who applied for constable and lady constable posts at Kolkata Police can now access it for information on downloading admit cards for PMT and PET tests. The male candidates who applied for Constable posts from Howrah, Birbhum, Paschim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur,Malda, Dakshin Dinajpur, Uttar Dinajpur, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, and Nadia are requested to visit official website of KPRB and download the admit card for PMT and PET tests as soon as possible. The notification mentions two different data entry forms for male candidates who applied using online mode and postal service.
PMT and PET Admit Card For Constables/Lady Constables:
Candidates who applied successfully using either online mode or postal service, have to input their Application No. in the text field on the appropriate form of the admit card web page. The candidates can then download the admit card and follow due procedure to appear for tests. The candidates who downloaded the admit card are requested to produce all the originals and photocopies of Testimonials to prove academic qualifications starting with Class X certificate. Caste and other necessary certificates have to be submitted at PMT and PET venue for tests. This is mandatory as per the Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016 notification.
The admit cards for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) that are scheduled to be conducted for posts of Constables and Lady Constables by Kolkata Police are now available for download at the official website of Kolkata Police Recruitment Board. As per the Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016 notification, the admit cards are available only for male candidates as of now.
Name of the Board: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB)
Name of the Exams:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for running speed measurement.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for biometric, height and weight measurements.
Category: Admit card
Status: Released For Download on 26/07/2016
Date of the Exam:
PMT and PET Examination has been scheduled for this year i.e. 2016, and due process will commence on submission of Application Number for downloading Admit Card. The following dates have been announced for PET tests :
- Candidates who qualified for PMT held on 11/07/2016 have to appear for PET test on 23/07/2016 at 07:30 AM
- Candidates who qualified for PMT held on 15/07/2016 have to appear for PET test on 25/07/2016 at 07:30 AM
|Sl. No.||Eligibility||Test Held||Venue||PET Test – Date||PET Test – – Time|
|1||Qualified for PMT||11/07/2016||RCTC Ground||25/07/2016||07:30 AM|
|2||Qualified for PMT||15/07/2016||RCTC Ground||23/07/2016||07:30 AM|
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board:
The KPRB provides recruitment services to Kolkata Police. The Board recruits both male and female candidates for various positions like Constables, Sub-Inspectors, Home Guards, Technical Supervisors, Medical Staff, etc., on regular and contract basis. The Board advertises for the various posts using online and offline media. The official website provides all necessary documentation and offers online services for the entire recruitment procedure including online applications and downloading necessary notifications, call-letters and admit cards.
The KPRB selects candidates based on eligibility criteria as per rules and requirements for the various vacancies. Candidates recruited for Policing duties like Inspectors and Constables are subjected to physical tests to evaluate the fitness and stamina. PMT tests are used to measure candidates’ height and weight. PET tests involve athletics like running and jumping. Measurements are done using modern equipment and evaluations are done after applying all reservation criteria.
How to Download Admit Card:
As per the notification of Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016, the candidates who successfully applied for aforementioned posts and received their 8-digit Application Number can now download the admit card to attend PMT and PET tests. The procedure to download the admit card is as follows:
- Candidates who successfully applied on time would have received the Application Number and only they can now access the admit card for downloading purpose.
- The Candidate has to direct himself to the KPRB website using Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or IE 9.0 browsers only.
- The Candidate can visit the official website at http://kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in/ and click on link with title “Download PMT & PET Admit Cards” and navigate to the admit card download page.
- The Candidate can also directly cut and paste the following link in the browser’s address bar: http://kprb.applythrunet.co.in/GetAdmit.aspx
- The admit card download page is displayed with a form for data entry.
- There are two forms for offline and online applicants.
- The candidate who applied online has to enter the 8-digit application number in the first form.
- The candidate who applied offline has to scroll down a little for data entry.
- After entering the 8-digit number next to “Enter Application No (8 Digit) “, the submit button has to be clicked and the follow-up actions are to be performed as requested.
- Refresh button can be pressed in case false input is given or if another number has to be checked.
Instructions to be Followed :
As per the Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016 notification, the eligible candidates have to comply with the following instructions:
- Candidates who downloaded their admit cards have to prepare for the monsoon rains by making arrangements to protect their belongings at the venue for field exam.
- Candidates with admit card can appear for PET test with call letters having the “QUALIFIED IN PMT” stamp as well as the signature of concerned official at RCTC ground.
The Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2016 notification informs the candidates downloading the PMT and PET admit cards, that PMT tests have already commenced and selected candidates are requested to appear for PET tests.
- The PMT test is conducted to document Photograph and Finger Print using webcam or biometric device. Digital Measurement Devices are used to measure height and weight to judge eligibility.
- Short listed candidates who arrive on time at PET venue will be asked to run. Radio Frequency Identification Device or RFID is used to not the timing of individual runners for accurate results. Male Constable candidates have to run 1600 metres inside 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Lady Constable candidates have to run 400 metres inside 02.
- Candidates who qualify for Physical Tests have to take Written Test followed by Interview, Medical Examination, Character Verification, and Training before receiving appointment
The link for official website is at: http://kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in/
The links for entering application number to download admit card: http://kprb.applythrunet.co.in/GetAdmit.aspx
Additional links with leads to admit card: http://kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in/kprb_adm/files/upload/notice/onlinelink.pdf