KLU Entrance Exam 2017
The KLU Entrance Exam 2017 by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is located in the state of Andhra Pradesh and offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Students who have completed their education and want to pursue Graduation, PG, or Ph.D. programmes at the KLU must appear for KLUEEE Entrance Test or KLU Entrance Exam 2017 which will decide the aptitude of the candidates towards particular course and then the selection will be made accordingly. The KL University has been offering courses across various verticals at various campuses. The one who wants to take part in the entrance test must read the eligibility criteria properly and only if the qualify, they can apply for the same. The given advertisement furnishes complete information on the eligibility clauses, selection procedure, how to fill KLU Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form, and more. The deadline to submit the application form is 25th April 2017.
Check Here – KLUEEE Notification
KLU Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses –
- The applicants must have secured 10+2/HSC or equivalent qualification with scores above 60% aggregate.
- He/she must have PCM for B.Tech courses and PCB for Bio-Tech and Pharmacy courses.
- 10+2 and NATA and KLUEEE qualified can take admission in B.Arch.
- Minimum 10+2 with minimum 50% for LLB/B.Com/BBA courses, etc.
For PG Courses –
- Minimum 55% in B.Tech in concerning discipline will qualify for M.Tech after qualifying KLUEEE 2017, etc.
Check Now – Engineering Entrance Exams Calendar 2017
How to Fill KLU Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form:
KLU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized in April/May 2017. In order to take part in the examination, the participants are required to apply through Online and Offline mode which is described below –
The Application Form for KLUEEE 2017 is available on www.kluniversity.in where the candidates can refer the official advertisement and then proceed towards filling and submitting the application form.
- Go to Admissions >> Online Application for KLUEEE 2017.
- Read the instructions thoroughly and proceed towards the actual application form.
- The participants must enter their personal, professional, and other details as asked.
- He/she must provide complete and correct details failing which the candidates will be disqualified from the KLUEEE 2017.
- Now attach a passport sized photo on the application form by scanning it and then uploading it along with a specimen of signature.
- Attach the scanned images of documents, testimonials, and certificates enlisted on the application form and proceed towards the Application fee payment.
- Pay the fees and retain the confirmation slip for later use.
- After submitting the online application, take the printout of it and submit it at the address described below.
- Those who didn’t pay their application fee online can attach a DD along with application and required documents and send it at the address given below –
Postal Address –
Vijayawada – 520 002.
KLU Entrance Application Fee:
The candidates are entitled to pay the Application Fee of 1,100/- either through Online or Offline payment mode explained below –
- Online Mode –
Payment can be made through online payment gateway using Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card after submitting the application form.
- Offline Mode –
Offline payment can be made through Demand Draft drawn in favor of KL University and payable at Vijayawada.
KLUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Chemistry||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Physics||40 Questions||40 Marks|
The Written/Online Test consists of three sections that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for which the marks and questions density is described above. The participants will receive 1 marks for every correct response.
KLUEEE 2017 Syllabus:
Following is the Syllabus for the upcoming KLUEEE 2017 Entrance Test –
|Physics||Units and Dimensions, Kinematics, Elements of vectors, Friction, Centre of Mass. Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Surface Tension, Hydrodynamics, Elasticity, etc.|
|Mathematics||Vector Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, etc.|
|Chemistry||Nuclear Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Energetics, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Nitrogen Compounds, Carboxylic Acids, Aldehydes and Ketones, etc.|
|Botany||Phylum – CHordata, Application Biology, Animal Organization, Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla, Crop Improvement, Plants and Environment, Plant Physiology, Biotechnology, Plant Kingdom, etc.|
KLU Entrance Admit Card:
As per the dates mentioned in the concerning advertisement, the Admit Card for Written Test that is pen and paper based test will be available on 26th April 2017 while the admit card for Online Test that is Computer based test will be released on 09th May 2017. Admit Card is must and it is required during the examination failing which the applicant will not be permitted to attend the exam.
Based on the official notification released by KLUEEE 2017, the associated dates are described below –
|Activities||Written Test||Online Test|
|Final Date for Submission of Application||24th April 2017||08th May 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Application||25th April 2017||08th May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||26th April 2017||09th May 2017|
|Date of Exam||29th April 2017||12th and 13th May 2017|
|Results||15th May 2017|
|Date of Counselling||Third week of May 2017|
The complete KLUEEE 2017 Syllabus is available at http://www.kluniversity.in/pdfs/KLUEEESyllabus.pdf
All about KLU Entrance Test 2017 – http://www.kluniversity.in/howto.aspx
Apply Online at http://www.kluniversity.in/applyonline.aspx
KLUEEE 2017 – http://www.kluniversity.in/admissions.aspx