KIITEE Application Form 2018 – KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018 – Admission Test For UG And PG Courses
KIITEE Application Form 2018 is available for download and online submission. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University conducts KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018 for admission into all UG and PG Courses. MBBS, BDS, PG in Medicine and Dentistry are not part of KIITEE Exam 2018. If you are interested, then submit online applications before last date of 25th Mar, 2018. You have to download the KIITEE Application Form 2018 and submit compulsory postal applications. Go through the below details presented by our professional website team for more useful information including application process. UG and PG qualifications are essential for career growth and rewarding professional jobs. Submit applications and qualify in KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018 with merit marks. Make use of the below exam pattern to study hard and achieve success in KIITEE 2018. Book mark our pages or visit the website regularly for future updates and additional information.
KIITEE Entrance Exam Details –
Examination Name: Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
Mode Of Exam: Online, Computer-based Test
Exam Duration: 180 minutes or 3 hours
Examiner: KIIT University
Check Here – KIITEE Notification
Exam Centres: Port Blair, Vijayawada, Vizag, Guwahati, Silchar, Patna, Raipur, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Indore, Nagpur, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kharagpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Kota, etc.,
KIITEE Course Details:
The KIITEE Application Form 2018 details for UG and PG courses is listed below –
|S. No.||Course Name||Eligibility, Minimum Marks Aggregate||Date of Birth|
|1||B Tech – 4 yrs., B Tech + M Tech – Dual Degree + Biotechnology||10 + 2 with 60% in PCM or Biology or Biotechnology||1st July, 1996 or Later|
|2||B Tech – 3 yrs. Lateral Entry||3 yrs. Engineering Diploma – 60%||1st July, 1993 or Later|
|3||B Tech – 5 yr. Architecture||10 + 2 – 60% + Math as Subject + NATA pass|
|4||B Sc 4 yrs. Nursing||10 + 2 – 45 % in PCBE||17 – 35 yrs. as of 31/12/2018|
|5||BBA/BCA||10 + 2 – 50 % ; Math, Economics||1st July, 1996 or Later|
|6||MBA/MCA||Math at 10 + 2 ;
50% in Graduation
|1st July, 1993 or Later|
Note : For 2 year M Tech Course, GATE Score of 400 or above is sufficient for direct admission. Candidates with this score do not have to sit for KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018.
The KIITEE Exam 2018 qualifiers get admissions as per the following guidelines –
- Merit and ranking order in the entrance is the basis for admission into UG and PG Courses.
- The University conducts the exam in 60 cities including metros and state capitals.
- The entrance exam marks are used to short list the candidates.
- Results are declared on time and counselling is conducted in the ranking order of merit lists.
- Original certificates and supporting documents are verified before college seat allotments.
- Counselling registration fees is Rs 10,000/- and a DD of Rs 75,000 is also necessary.
- For 2 year M Tech course, GATE qualification is preferred during selection.
Exam Pattern And Marks Allotment:
- The KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018 will be an online computer-based test.
- Objective type multiple choice questions with 4 answers are provided.
- Correct answers will carry 4 marks each.
- 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The test duration is for 180 minutes and the computer automatically stops the test after 3 hours.
- For UG courses, the questions will be of 10 + 2 level from concerned subjects.
- For PG courses, the candidates can expect graduate-level paper from respective academic subjects.
How to Apply KIITEE 2018:
- The official website has to be opened first at the link – http://www.kiitee.ac.in
- Next you have to click the ‘Information Brochure’ link on the left side of home page.
- Read all the official instructions and ensure your qualification for the entrance.
- Click ‘Apply Online’ link on the right side of home page.
- On the newly opened page, select the course or combination courses you want to study.
- Next, Confirm your choice and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- On the new page click the ‘Apply Online’ button after reading the instructions.
- Fill in the KIITEE Application Form 2018 with correct details.
- Do not leave empty any of the compulsory fields in the application form.
- Verify and click the final Submit button.
- Take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
- Next, Download and print an empty application form and fill it with details.
- Enclose it in an envelope along with 2 pass port size photos and marks sheets.
- You can use the services of registered post/speed post or courier company.
- Submit the mandatory postal application before 31st Mar, 2018 by 5 PM at –
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
The following dates are important as per the KIITEE Application Form 2018 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Registration||2nd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||25th March, 2018|
|Last Date For Submitting Print Out And Documents By Post||31st March, 2018|
|Last Date To Download Admit Card||5th April, 2018|
|KIITEE Exam Dates||14th April – 23rd April, 2018|
|Result Dates||5th May, 2018|
|Commencement Of Counselling||25th May, 2018|
The link for official website of KIITEE is at – http://www.kiitee.ac.in
The links for information brochure – http://www.kiitee.ac.in/2018/Information_Brochure%20_2018.pdf
Apply Online at – http://kiitee.eduquity.com/YEAR2018/KIITEE2018REG/Home.aspx