Khadi and Village Industries Recruitment 2017 |Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, etc.
The Khadi and Village Industries Recruitment notice bearing Advt No, Adm -I/NGR/KVIC/2(30)/2017-18 has dictated the open vacancies for the post under Group A, Group B, and Group C for Gazetted and Non Gazetted Posts. The aspirants will have to subject their online applications after which they will be called for the selection scheme i.e. CBT and Interview after which the final list of suitable candidates will be derived. The following notification contains information about the age limit, required qualification and other eligibility criteria along with the procedure on how to apply and more. The final date for submission of application with application fee is 21st November 2017.
Based in the official advertisement titled as IBSD Recruitment 2017, the following are the open vacancies for which the recruitment is being contested –
- Group B (Gazetted)
|Assistant Director Grade I (Finance Budget Audit and Accounts)||CA / MBA (Finance) or M.Com||
9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 5,400/- Grade Pay
|Assistant Director Grade I (Admn & HR)||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Director Grade I (Khadi)||B.Engg or B.Tech ( Textile Technology or Textile Engg or Fashion Technology )|
|-do- ( Training )||M.Sc or B.E or MBA|
|-do- ( Village Industries )||B.Tech or B.E. or M.Sc or MBA|
|-do- ( Economic Research )||Master’s Degree in Statistics or Commerce or Economics|
- Group B ( Non Gazetted – Technical and Non-Technical )
|Junior Translator||Master Degree|
|Senior Executive (Legal)||LLB|
|Senior Executive (Economic Research)||Masters in Statistics or Commerce or Economics.|
- Group C ( Non Gazetted – Technical & Non-Technical ) –
|Executive (Khadi)||B.E or B.Tech in Fashion Technology or Textile Engg, etc.||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay 2,800/-.|
|-do- (Training)||M.Sc or MBA or B.Tech or B.E.|
|-do- (Village Industries)||MBA or M.Sc or B.Tech or B.E.|
|Junior Executive||B.Com||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,400/- Grade Pay.|
|Assistant (Training)||B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering.||5.200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay 1,900/-|
|Assistant (Village Industries)||B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering|
|Publicity Assistant (II)||12th with Diploma in Library Science plus 2 years of experience or Diploma in Journalism.|
The age limitations and conditions stated in the advertisement is as followed –
Since there is no information on age limit for Group A and Group B, the age limit for Group C is between 18 to 27 years as on the date of application submission excluding the post of Publicity Assistant (II) which has the limit of 18 to 25 years. The participants will be eligible for relaxation in their upper age limit subjected to their respective categories.
The selection scheme opted for the above mentioned posts is as followed –
- Group B (Gazetted & Non Gazetted) and Group C (Non Gazetted) –
The computer based test that has been organized on the tentative date mentioned below comprises of two parts comprising 40 and 80 questions each. The aspirants will have to clear the round after which only the selected few will be forwarded to attend the Interview round.
- Group B (Non Gazetted)
The selection scheme for these positions is a two paper test that is Objective Type (Paper I) and Descriptive Test (Paper II). The participants will have to clear both these papers in order to appear for the upcoming interview round where the selection committee will conclude the test of successfully selected candidates.
The participants will have to pay application fee which is specified in the official advertisement such as
- Group B (Gazetted Posts) – 1,200/- (General/OBC) & 600/- (Reserved)
- Group B (Non-Gazetted Posts) – 800/- (General/OBC) & 400/- (Reserved)
- Group C (Non-Gazetted Posts) – 500/- (General/OBC) & 400/- (Reserved).
Application Fee is required to be paid using Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking where the aspirants must retain a copy of payment acknowledgement for later use. Note that the application fee payment is crucial and failing which, the application will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
Aspirants will have to follow the step by step application procedure mentioned here and on the advertisement. It actually comprises of several steps which are explained below.
- Participants will have to sign up/register on the official handle of the website i.e. www.kvic.org.in where they will have to feed in digits and credentials to gain login details.
- Moving on to the Step 2 where one will have to complete the registration process.
- The next is uploading a passport sized photo as required by the organization and then the same goes with the signature specimen of the applicant.
- Now upload the documents and certificates as listed and finally move towards Step III.
- Here, the applicants will have to pay the application fee using online channel i.e. Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking, etc.
- After submission of application fee, take a printout of the acknowledgement and application form and keep it safe until required further.
Here are the dates associated with the concerning advertisement –
|Opening for Step-I Online Registration||22nd October 2017|
|Final Date for Step-I closure and Step-II for Submission||19th November 2017 till 18.00 hrs|
|Final Date for submission with application fee paid via Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card||21st November 2017 till 18.00 Hrs|
|Tentative date for CBT||23rd or 24th December 2017|
Official handle of KVIC – www.kvic.org
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here