Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have applied for the LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T) and waiting for the release of Admit card can visit the official website to download their Kerala SET Admit Card 2017. It is already noted that the LBSCS & T is all set to conduct the eligibility test in the Kerala State on 20th Aug 2017 to fill the vacancy in various posts. These include Non-Vocational Teachers and the Higher Secondary School Teachers posts. Aspirants who wish to be part of Kerala SET 2017 Exam should download their Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 from the official website. Applicants can also download their Kerala SET 2017 Hall Ticket through online portal.
Visit careersplus website to download the LBSCS & T application and for more updates too.
Details About Kerala SET Test:
The Kerala State Eligibility Test is also popular as KSET which is conducted by LBS Centre for Science and Technology headquartered at Thiruvananthapuram. The KSET has called notifications to fill the vacancy for the Non-Vocational Teachers and Higher Secondary School Teachers. Candidates who wish to download their Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 can visit the official website.
Check Here – Government jobs in Kerala
Kerala SET Exam Details:
|Name of Organization||LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Posts Name||Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers|
|Exam Date||20th Aug 2017|
How to Download Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017:
Steps involved to download Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 are mentioned below for the candidates ease.
- Log on to the site www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- Click on state eligibility Test July 2017
- It will redirect to the page – http://lbscentre.info/set/index.asp
- Click on download admit card link from the next page
- Enter the required details
- submit and download the admit card or hall ticket
Direct link for Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 – Download Here
Check Now – How to Download Admit Card
Kerala SET Test Details:
Candidates who are willing to appear for the Kerala State SET Exam should be familiar that the test has two papers.
This is common for the candidates who wish to be part of SET exams. Part A will be having General Knowledge paper while Part B has Aptitude in Teaching.
Number of questions for Paper I are 120 which carries one mark each for both Part A and Part B.
This test is especially for the candidates who passed PG.
There are 120 questions in the Paper II which carries one mark for all subjects but there is exception for Mathematics and Statistics subjects.
There are 80 questions for the Mathematics and Statistics subjects which carry 1.5 Marks for each question.
Kerala SET Examination Centres:
Do’s and Don’ts for Kerala SET Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to reach the Test venue along with their Admit Cards before 30 mins of the examination commencement time. This supports the students to get verified for the test with all the essential details such as Identity Proof, Admit Card etc.
- Candidates should be cautious that they won’t be allowed into the SET Examination Hall without showing their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should show their photo attested Driving license/ College/ University ID Card/Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport as a proof of identity for the SET officials.
- Be cautious while downloading the SET Hall Ticket as the photo of the candidate on the Hall Ticket is not clearly visible might lead to rejection of the candidates to the SET Examination Center.
- Students should remember that there won’t be TA/DA for the candidates who are attending the Kerala SET Test 2017.
- Examination Date: 20th Aug 2017
- Answer Keys Publishing Date: 25th Aug 2017
Aspirants who appear for the Kerala SET Exam can visit official website for more details at http://www.lbskerala.com/