Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – 03 Lower Division Clerk,24 Police (Telecommunications) :
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 : Kerala Public service commission had released the notification for 03 Lower Division Clerk,24 Police (Telecommunications) posts and inviting for filling up the posts. Job seekers are advised to apply for the Kerala PSC vacancies on or before the deadline 05th June 2017. Registration for the Kerala Public Service Commission has been requested from the eligible candidates for fireman and rescue service personals. Complete details about the Kerala PSC recruitment can be obtained from the official website or stay glued to the page. Details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply can be noted from the careersplus.in page.
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Lower Division Clerk : 03
Police (Telecommunications) : 24
Lower Division Clerk:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Lower Division Clerk post should pass SSLC or any equivalent Examination. And should have working experience in both the Tamil,Malayalam languages.
Police (Telecommunications) :
Interested candidates should have SSLC Examination or its equivalent and NTC in Radio/ Television /Electronics/Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering/Computer/Information Technology or equivalent approved by Government of Kerala or equivalent qualification.
For more details check official notification and important links given below.
Age limits for the below posts are mentioned according the KPSC recruitment notification –
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 years||36 years|
|Police (Telecommunications)||18 years||26 years|
Candidates who get selected for the fireman trainee and station officer can get salary mentioned in the table on monthly basis –
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 43600/|
|Police (Telecommunications)||Rs.22200/- to Rs. 48000/|
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Kerala PSC recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Press the relevant link of the “Home Page” to apply for the latest Kerala PSC vacancies.
- A fresh page the “desired vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Kerala PSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End date for application submission : 05 th June 2017
Official website of Kerala PSC – https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
For More information about the Lower Division Clerk Posts : Click here
For more information about the Police (Telecommunications) posts : Click Here
For more jobs in Kerala visit
|Kerala PSC Recruitment|
|NRHM Kerala Recruitment|
|Kerala PSC Exam Calendar|
|Central University of Kerala Recruitment|