Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
Kerala Public service commission had released the notification for LDC/MO/Teacher/Engg,Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I posts. Job seekers are advised to apply for the Kerala PSC vacancies on or before the deadline 15/11/2017.Registration for the Kerala Public Service Commission has been requested from the eligible candidates.Complete details about the Kerala PSC recruitment can be obtained from the official website or stay glued to the page. Details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply can be noted from the careersplus.in page.
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Officials of Kerala Public service commission had released the notification for the LDC/MO/Teacher/Engg Posts, Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I posts. Posts in different departments.candidates who had interest to take place in the KPSC Jobs have a look on it.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts should have Graduate/Post Graduate degree from the recognized university.for more details about the job details visit the official job notification.
The Minimum age limit to apply for the above posts is must be in between 18-36 Years. For more details about the job notification visit the official notification.
Candidates will get the good salary from the Kerala Public service commission officials.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Kerala PSC recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Press the relevant link of the “Home Page” to apply for the latest Kerala PSC vacancies.
- A fresh page the “desired vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Kerala PSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End date for application submission : 15/11/2017.
Official website of Kerala PSC – https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Official Notification of JUNIOR ASSISTANT ASSISTANT GR-II LDC – Click Here
For more jobs in Kerala visit
|Kerala PSC Recruitment|
|NRHM Kerala Recruitment|
|Kerala PSC Exam Calendar|
|Central University of Kerala Recruitment|