Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18: 594 Postman and Mail Guard Posts
New Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 from the Postal department! Kerala Postal and Telegraph Circle was initially set up on July 1st of the year 1961, partitioning the Madras Circle. There were many of the separate postal systems running in states such as Travancore and Kochi which were known as “Anchal Service”. This was before the Indian Post Offices integrated in the year 1961. The Anchal Service was begun with an aim to smoothen out communication between the states only. The Indian Posts and Telegraph was owned by the Indian P and T Department. When the Anchal Service surface, all the Anchal offices underwent amalgamations or re-designations. With the commencement of the services, the Kerala Postal Circle is also ahead in offering recruitment offers to new individuals. Postman and Mail Guard Posts are the vacant posts now in the circle, which have accounted and as the sources convey, they consist nearly 594 seats corresponding to them. The details have been specified below on this page which can be rightfully looked after before applying for any of the processes one holds the interest in.
Kerala Postal Circle Jobs Vacancy and Required Qualifications:
Notifications for the recruitment offers in Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18 specify the posts and the number of seats available as per the notification,
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Required Qualifications by the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18|
Information specified in the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18, notifies us about the age group acceptable,
- One has to be more than 18 years of age and less than that of 27 years of age to be considered for the Postman and Mail Guard Posts.
- Relaxations in age shall be given to only those entrants who are from the SC OR ST OR OBC Category. This can be checked out from the table given below,
|1.||SC and ST||5 Years|
|3.||PH+ OBC||10+3 Years|
- If anyone is Visually Impaired, they will be considered as suitable for the above posts, being having low vision.
- Completely blind applicants, however, shall not be accepted for the posts.
- One, who has hearing impairment of 90 dB, can also apply for the above posts and they shall also be considered a valid entrant.
- Orthopedically impaired entrants shall be applicable to be accepted for only the postman post.
- The whole probation period for the above-given posts is for 2 years.
- After the completion of the probation period if the performance of the individual is satisfactory the term of service can also be increased.
Selections are a crucial part in election of valid candidates; one shall be selected based upon the instructions provided in the vacancy advertisement,
Personal Interviews or written exams can be opted for by the Kerala Post Circle recruitment panel for selecting valid individuals. For any of the posts, physically handicapped, or ex-servicemen, or any other person with any impairment can apply, and so there might be different types of selection techniques applied. One has to make sure they perform the best to ensure the seat. The filled forms have to reach in the counter before the deadline dates which markup one’s validity in participating into the recruitment procedure.
As per the notification provided by the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18, after one has been selected in the recruitment process, one shall be paid an amount of 21,700 INR to 69,100 INR as a monthly pay.
How to Apply Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment:
After one has read through the recruitment advertisement one has to follow these tips to apply,
- Interested candidates shave to submit their forms through the web portal www.keralapost.gov.in
- The application forms can be downloaded online from the web address.
- After the form has been printed, they have to be completed with all blanks filled.
- Required documents have to be found out and affixed.
- The photograph required at places has to be fixed neatly.
- The completed form has to be sent in before the deadline 14th February 2017, at the given postal address below.
To the Office of Assistant Director.
O/o, Chief Postmaster General,
|All the application forms have to be submitted before the given date||14th February 2017|
- The website address of the Kerala Post Circle is www.keralapost.gov.in
- The advertisement link is http://184.108.40.206/dopkl/WebPage/DisplayNotification.aspx
- Apply online at – http://220.127.116.11/dopkl/WebPage/Apply.aspx
|State Govt Jobs|