KEE 2017: Karunya University Entrance Exam
The KEE 2017 is tentatively conducting the exam in the 3rd week of April 2017. The Karunya University which is the parent authority will be conducting the Karunya University Entrance Examination in order to pick candidates for its 13 UG engineering programs. The candidates who want to apply for any engineering courses in Karunya University must appear and qualify KEE 2017 in order to secure admissions subjected to their ranks. We have gathered all the important details regarding KEE 2017 so that candidates can refer this advertisement and gain knowledge for the Test.
KEE Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates wanting to apply for KEE 2017 must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria which are as follows –
- The aspirants must age not more than 21 years.
- The participants must have qualified HSC or 10+2 examination with PCM as major subjects.
- He/she must have secured not less than 50% in PCM group in the qualifying exam.
- He/She must have secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Botany/Zoology/Biology/Computer Science.
How to Fill KEE 2017 Application Form:
The KEE 2017 will be made available shortly on its official website.
- Participants wanting to appear for KEE 2017 can purchase the form from University Campus or they can fill it online for which the procedure is given below.
- The aspirants are required to feed in all the details on the application form and make sure that no false information in mentioned.
- The contestants must attach the scanned image of the signature and their passport sized photo along with all the essential documents while filling the online form.
- In case the candidates are filling the offline form, kindly stick the photo and do the signature wherever required and then attach all the documents.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee to complete the submission process.
- Then submit the online application on the website whereas submission of offline application will be at the Karunya University Campus only.
KEE Application Fee 2017:
The Candidates applying for KEE will have to pay 750/- for both Online and Hardcopy submission. The Application Fee for NRI and Foreign candidates is 3,000/-.
KEE Exam Pattern 2017:
The participants gearing up for KEE can refer the Exam Pattern which has been adopted –
- The KEE will consist of 5 parts namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, General Ethics/Christian Value, and General Aptitude. The total marks are 100 and the duration is 2 ½ Hours. For every correct answer, the aspirants will be awarded +1 marks and for every wrong answer, 0.5 will be deducted.
KEE 2017 Syllabus:
|Mathematics||Differential Calculus, Differential Equations, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Groups, Discrete Mathematics, Probability Distributions, etc.|
|Chemistry||Amino Acids, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Thermodynamics, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, etc.|
|Physics||Electrostatistics, Communication Systems, Atomic Physics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.|
KEE 2017 Admit Cards:
The KEE 2017 Admit Card contains information on the Identity of the applicant’s, his/her address, examination schedule, application / registration number, etc which makes it extremely important document that is required to be carried along during the date of examination. Note that without the Admit Card, the participants will not be allowed to appear for KEE Test. The Admit Card will be released in the 3rd Week of April 2017 tentatively on its official portal.
KEE Results 2017:
The candidates who appear for KEE Test can check their results which will be released in the last week of April 2017 for which the official date will be released. The candidates can go to www.admissions.karunya.edu where the results will be posted. The Selection of candidates for admissions will be based on Rank Card which will be posted on the site as well.
KEE 2017 Cut off:
As per the KEE notification, the Karunya University will issue cut off scores for the KEE 2017. The candidates scoring above the cutoff marks will be called to take admissions in their aspired engineering courses. The candidates are required to obtain the cutoff list from the official site.
KEE 2017 Counseling:
It will be single window counseling that will take place in the 2nd week of May 2017. During Counseling session, the candidates who have to make it in the cut off scores will be called for document verification and admissions will be provided at the University purely on merit basis. The applicants must produce original documents at the counseling.
Below are the Important Dates mentioned in the official KEE notification 2017 –
|KEE 2017 Application Form Availability||November 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application||2nd week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April 2017|
|KEE 2017 Spot Booking||4th week of April 2017|
|KEE 2017 Exam Date||4th week of April 2017|
|Results||4th week of April 2017 to 1st week of May 2017|
|KEE 2017 Counseling||2nd week of May 2017|
The official portal of KEE 2017 is www.karunya.ac.in