KEAM Application Form 2017 – Engineering Courses Qualification Exam – Online Registration Open Today! Last Date – 27th Feb, 2017
Are you interested in studying Engineering at professional colleges in Kerala? Then you have good news! The KEAM Application Form 2017 has been released online for interested students. Fill in the online form and apply before the last date of 27th Feb, 2017. Prepare well for merit ranking in the KEAM exam 2017 . The following details are listed on this page as per the notification of CEE office –
- Course Details
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine Degree (KEAM) requires compulsory submission of KEAM Application Form 2017. Students interested in studying these courses have to submit application forms, upload the photo scans, and pay the fees online before the below mentioned dates.
The entrance is conducted by Commissioner For Entrance Examinations (CEE) only for qualification into Engineering courses. Additional details provided below have been collected and published by our professional website team.
Go through the official terms to ensure your qualification for the entrance exam. You can use the below provided links and application procedure steps to submit forms in a correct manner. Bookmark the useful pages of our website for future visits to check updates on hall ticket downloads, results, and merit lists.
Check Here – Engineering Entrance Exams in India
The KEAM Application Form 2017 details for various courses is listed below –
|S. No.||Course Name||Academic Qualifications||Qualification Exam Name|
|1||Engineering||12th Pass + 50% Math Separately + 50% PCM Aggregate;
Management Quota – 45% Marks
|Common Entrance Exam – CEE|
|2||MBBS,BDS, Agricultural, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, Forestry and Veterinary Courses||NEET-UG 2|
|3||Architecture||National Aptitude Test In Architecture – NATA|
The admit cards are issued and the candidates have to appear for the written exam without calculators and mobile phones. The management decides the cut off marks and the merit lists are prepared and released at a future date. The admission into the listed professional colleges is based on ranking order of merit. Counselling is conducted for document verification and seats are allotted for various Engineering courses on the basis of choice and availability.
Written Exam Pattern And Syllabus:
- The written exam is conducted for qualification to all Engineering courses.
- There will be two separate papers i.e. Paper I for Physics & Chemistry and Paper II for Mathematics.
- There is no break in between and the two papers have to be answered one after the other.
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be the pattern of exam.
- There will be negative marking during evaluation with 1 mark deducted for incorrect answers.
- The syllabus covers PCM concepts studied at 10 + 2 or 12th standard level.
- The following table provides the complete details for the written exam-
|Paper||Subject||Total Duration||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Physics, Chemistry||2 hours 30 minutes||120||480|
|Paper II||Mathematics||2 hours 30 minutes||120||480|
As per KEAM Application Form 2017 terms, The following processing fee details are listed-
|General Category Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|SC Category Candidates||Rs 400/-|
|Dubai Centre Applications Extra Charges||Rs 12000/-|
How to Apply KEAM 2017:
- First open the official website at the following link – https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
- Next click the Registration link to submit login details, mobile number, and email id.
- Click the ‘Candidate Login’ link and submit the login details.
- Fill up the application form with correct details and upload image scans.
- Verify the details and make the final submission to receive the Registration Number.
- Download the completed application form to your computer or device.
- Next you have to take a print out on good quality A4 size paper.
- The final step is to send the printed application form by speed/registered post.
- Submit with testimonial copies at the following address before 27th February, 2017 –
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
The following dates are important as per the KEAM Application Form 2017 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Registration||1st February, 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||27th February, 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting Print Out And Documents By Post||28th February, 2017|
|Release Date Of Admit Card||10th April, 2017|
|Last Date Of Document Submission For Memo Clearance||1st Week April, 2017|
|Exam Dates (Paper 1 – Physics, Chemistry & Paper 2 – Math)||24th & 25th April, 2017|
|Exam Times||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Release Dates For Result & Merit List||May & June, 2017|
The link for official website of KEAM is at – https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
The link for official notification and online registration process is at – https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2017/main/index.php