KEA Admit Card 2017 – PDO/GPS-G1 Hall Ticket at kea.kar.nic.in
Candidates who are curious about the latest vacancies can log on to the Karnataka Government website to get selected for the Entrance test conducted by the State Government. Hence the applicants for KEA Admit Card 2017 can log on to the webpage to get selected in various posts released by the Government. There are many vacancies to be filled by the board with young enthusiasts. In the year 1994 the Karnataka Government has floated the Common Entrance Test Cell with a motto to conduct test to grab the eligible candidates in various disciples. KEA Admit Card 2017 who can apply for the Entrance test and get posted in the Karnataka Government vacancies. KEA is abbreviated as “Karnataka Examinations Authority” which serves the young enthusiasts to select perfect job according to their talent.
Now the KEA Admit Card 2017 was released for the post of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Departments which has been issued a while ago. We are glad that many aspirants tried their luck in applying for the posts released by the KEA. The KEA Admit Card 2017 is available online for the candidates who applied for various posts released by the Karnataka State Officials. Kindly visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in or careersplus site for latest updates regarding the vacancy. The examination from the Karnataka Government is likely to have 1624 vacancies which include 815 PDO and 809 GPS Grade-1 posts for the aspirants. The exam is scheduled on January 29th 2017 hence the 2017 KEA Admit Card is out now.
Check Here – KCET 2017 Notification
How to Download KEA Admit Card 2017:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for various posts in the Karnataka Government PDO and RDPR PDO & GPS-G1 by logging on at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the “Download Admission Ticket Link from 14 Jan 2017 to 20 Jan 2017” link on the top of the page.
- Press on “Submit” link to fill in the complete details such as DOB, Educational Qualifications and many details specified in the marked fields.
- Kindly update the details who are willing to apply for the Karnataka PDO post displayed on the screen.
- Soon after completing the download make a photocopy of the application for further correspondence.
- The printout is necessary for the candidates during the CCT (Common Competitive Test).
Candidates should carry their essential documents such as ID Proof, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Recent Passport size Photo.
Exam pattern for PDO Post:
Candidates who wish to apply for the KEA PDO Examination are requested to prepare for objective type questions in 2 papers.
Paper I displays General Knowledge, Kannada, and General English, where the Paper II is on Panchayat Raj and Rural Development posts.
Candidates should notice that the applicant should be given 2 hours to complete answers for 200 marks for each paper.
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-2||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj||100||200|
Candidates are requested to prepare for the Interview soon after completing the written examination. For more details about the KEA Admit Card 2017 visit careersplus site.
Syllabus for PDO Post:
Aspirants willing to prepare for the 2017 KEA Admit Card should have a look on the syllabus here at official website or careersplus site too.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- General sciences.
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Indian constitution and public administration.
- Social sciences.
- Indian society and its dynamics.
- Practical knowledge and mental ability. (SSLC Level)
- Indian history.
- Social changes and Land reforms in Karnataka after independence
- Social and cultural history of Karnataka.
- Karnataka’s economy: its strength and weakness; present status.
- Role of science and technology for effective administration of Karnataka.
- Rural development, Panchayat raj institutions and rural co-operatives.
- Environmental problems and the development issues of Karnataka.
General English Syllabus for GPS Post:
General English Syllabus for GPS Post:
To learn and understand the English language which supports the individual to differentiate the correct usage of the words in the language.
Syllabus for Kannada Panchayat Raj Post:
Comprehensive understanding or command over the English language for correct usage of words.
Syllabus for PDO & GPS Syllabus:
- The candidates who are eligible for the Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Knowledge should have an eye on the syllabus listed below.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayat
- Functions, Duties, and Powers of Grama Panchayats, Adhyaksha, and Upadhyaksha.
- Staff of Grama Panchayats.
- Conversion of a smaller urban area or a transitional area and amalgamation.
- Taxes and Fees.
- Grants and Funds of Grama Panchayat.
- Financial Control and Audit.
- Constitution of Taluk Panchayat.
- Constitution of Zilla Panchayat.
- Inspection and Supervision.
- Special Rural Development Programs.
Applicants willing to apply for the KEA posts can download their Admit Card before the Exam Date as it is scheduled on January 29th this year.
For more details regarding the KEA Admit Card 2017 kindly visit the official website. Download the Admit Card here https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/rdpr2016/frmAT.aspx