Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017-Apply for 1313 Civil Police Constable job
The Karnataka State Police has running recruitment for which the organization has propounded Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. The vacant position for which the selection process will be undertaken for 1313 civil constable posts .The eligibility criteria is mentioned in the notice as per which will account for the selection. The applicants will have to submit their applications through online portal and payment of application fee through Offline Channel. The applications will be accepted until 22nd June 2017 after which no application will be entertained. The candidates can refer the complete advertisement prescribed below to gain more information.
Karnataka Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 has issued the advertisement for the posts mentioned below .
|Civil Police Constable Posts||
Required Qualifications Karnataka Police Jobs:
Interested candidates should have PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 25 years for GM.
Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 27 years for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B.
Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 30 years for Tribal Candidates.
The candidates who gets qualified for the post of Sub Inspector will get salary in the pay scale 20,000/- to 36,300/- Per month which includes benefits and allowances permissible for the post of Sub-Inspector.
Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for GM, 2A,2B, 3A,3B.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal ).
The Selection process is followed by the Physical Standard Test and followed by the Endurance Test .
How to Apply Karnataka Police Jobs:
The participants who are willing to apply for the vacant post of Sub Inspector at Karnataka State Police must follow the given procedure in order to submit a flawless application.
- Enter the URL of the website that is http://pchk17.ksp-online.in/index.aspx#
- Here the notification is available on the homepage of the website for reference.
- Now click on the New Application where the list of instructions are posted.
- Click on Apply Online button after which the the applicants will be prompted to fill up the application form.
- The application comprises of Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, experience, etc.
- Take the printout of the acknowledgement slip and application form for future use.
Last date to apply online application is 22nd June 2017.
Official Notification : Click Here