Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017-18
The time has come for all the zealous and passionate candidates who applied for the Karnataka Police examination 2017-18 and get ready to hammer the deal ! Karnataka Police has come up with notification for the written examination to fill in the vacancy for the post of Sub-Inspector. Those applicants who have successfully passed the physical and also the standard test required for the post of Sub-Inspector,can download their respective KSP Admit card. Applicants should visit the official website for this and also follow some steps to download the Karnataka Police Hall Ticket. The Police of Karnataka had advertised vacancy for the posts of Sub-Inspector (Men & Women) (Civil) and Sub-Inspector (Men & Women) (Intelligence). Candidates who have cleared the ET and PET round , can download their Karnataka Police Admit Card. Then, they can appear for the written examination on 17.09.2017.Candidates must go through the article to get more details about the Karnataka Police Call Letter 2017-18.
Check Now – Karnataka Police Recruitment
How to download Karnataka Police Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates who have been shortlisted after the ET and PET rounds will have to follow the given steps to download the Karnataka Police Admit card 2017.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official site of Karnataka Police, www.pchk17.ksp-online.in
- Under the ‘News and Events” section, one can view a notice which will read as “Written Examination Call letter has been uploaded for the Post of SUB-INSPECTOR POLICE(CIVIL)(MEN & WOMEN) & SUB-INSPECTOR POLICE (INTELLIGENCE) (MEN & WOMEN) – 2017”. Candidates should download the form from ‘MY APPLICATION’.
- Candidates should open ‘MY APPLICATION’ link, which is present on the left side of the opened page.
- Candidates should enter their ‘APPLICATION NUMBER’ and also their ‘DATE OF BIRTH’
- Then,they should click the option of LOGIN.
- Download the Admit Card once it is displayed on the screen so that you can carry it for the Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector written examination. Candidates should not forget to keep a print of the KP Admit Card 2017.
Check Now – Karnataka Police Salary
Karnataka Police Written Examination Pattern
The Karnataka Police will be conducting written examination for the selection of candidates to the next round for the vacancy of Police Sub-Inspector. There would be two papers for the examination -Paper I and Paper II. The details are given below in a tabular format.
|Paper I(Descriptive)||English/Kannada||50||1 hour 30 mins|
|Paper II(Objective)||General Studies||150||1 hour 30 mins|
However, there will be negative marks for each incorrect answer. 0.375 marks (25%) will be deducted for each incorrect answer from the total marks.
Documents Required –
The following documents are required to be carried at the time of written examination along with the Admit Card:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID Card
- College ID Card
- Other Identity card by some Gazetted Officer
- Any other document mentioned in the Admit Card
The written exam for Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector post would be held on 17.09.2017. For more details about the examination and also about downloading the Admit card, one must visit the official site of the the organisation www.pchk17.ksp-online.in