Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Office Peons and Bandh Peons
Candidates who are looking for a job can now learn more about Karnataka Land Records Recruitment for the position of Peon. The Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records has released an advertisement named as Karnataka Land Records Recruitment. Applicants will have to fill an online application form by simply visiting the official web page and submitting a completely filled application form before the due date mentioned below. Candidates can also find all the other details about the Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 form like the process of application, qualification required for the eligible candidate, age criteria, salary measures, application fee, selection procedure, other official notifications, important dates and link to apply directly. Make sure you go through all the details carefully before submitting for this position.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Check Here – Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
A really good opportunity for 10th pass contenders. The aspirants who have completed their 10th Standard/SSLC/Matric or other equivalent course from a recognized university or board can apply. All they need to do is visit the official website and fill the Karnataka Land Records Recruitment application form. The selection process depends upon their performance in the written exam or a personal interview, which will be conducted by the organization.
In order to acquire the position of peon through Karnataka Land Records Recruitment, it is important that the candidates should consider the age criteria mentioned by the organization before applying. The applicants who wish to apply for this position should be minimum 18 years and should not exceed 35 years to apply for the Karnataka Land Records vacancies. Therefore, it is better to get a detailed information about all the clauses provided by the organization in order to avoid last minute hassle.
The candidates who will be selected for the position of Peon for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment after clearing the selection procedure successfully will be provided an attractive salary package ranging from Rs.9600/- -Rs.14550/- depending on the norms of the Government of Karnataka.
Candidates who are applying for Karnataka Land Records jobs will have to go through a written exam or a personal Interview which will be decided and conducted by the Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records. The following is the procedure listed for applying which can make your application process easier. Go through each and every point carefully.
When it comes to application fee, aspirants need to pay fees via online mode that can be Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking as per their convenience. The fees chart is Rs. 300/- for the general candidates and Rs. 150/- for Reserved applicants. Make sure you submit your application and pay your fees well in advance before the closing day in order to avoid last minute hassles. Log on to their official website and learn more about the details.
How To Apply For The Karnataka Land Records Recruitment:
- The very first thing you need to do is to log in to the official website of the organization which is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- After the home page displays on your computer screen, find “Online Application for bandh/Office Peon” listed in the “News” section.
- You will be directed to a new page, then click on the link named “NOTIFICATION FOR HYDERABAD-KARNATAKA REGION GROUP-D POSTS”
- You will find that Karnataka Land Records Notification will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Press on the “Apply online” link and make sure to fill the application form in a complete and correct manner.
- Note that the application must be complete and precisely filled with true and correct information since, submission with incomplete information or canvassed details will result in rejection.
- After filling up the details, you need to upload the important documents requested for before submitting the application form.
- After rechecking all the details carefully, click on the submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Make sure to keep a hard copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
According to the official recruitment notice, the following are the important dates –
Get Karnataka Land Records Recruitment Official Notification – Check Here