Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2018
Aspirants who are partaking in the recruitment examination handled by Karnataka High Court against District Judge post, needs to go through the Karnataka High Court Syllabus available on their official website. You can also see this page and learn more details about the syllabus. Aspirants who have applied for KHC Exam should understand the complete exam pattern and Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2018 well in advance in order to score excellent marks in the examination. Candidates should check this page thoroughly in order to avoid negligence in concern to Main Exam pattern/ District Judge Prelims. You can also download the paper pattern in PDF format from the official website. Undoubtedly, syllabus can prove out to be of a great help while preparing for any examination. Candidates get an idea about the marks distribution and types of question that may appear in the examination. They can also manage the time and prepare accordingly.
Karnataka High Court Syllabus:
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus:
Read the points given below and get a detailed information about the Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus including the topics of questions asked in Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus.
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- General Knowledge (Mental Aptitude and Test of Reasoning)
Topics Covered Civil Law of Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus:
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Constitution
Karnataka High Court Judge Exam Syllabus for Criminal Law:
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 and
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Awards and Honors
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
KHC Exam Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Alphabet Test
- Puzzle Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Eligibility Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Situation Reaction Test
- Clocks & Calendars
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Series Completion
- Statement – Conclusions
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Statement – Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Inserting The Missing Character
Karnataka High Court Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fraction
- Lowest Common Multiple
- Highest common Factor
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Compound interest
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Miscellaneous etc.
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern:
Have a look at the exam pattern given below as it can help you while preparing for the examination. As there are many candidates appearing for the exam, it is important that you stay prepared and crack the exam to avail this job opportunity. This is a great chance to give a boost to your career so do not leave any stone unturned and prepare at your best before appearing for the examination.
- There will be a written Test consisting two stages. The first will be a Preliminary Exam, and the other will be the Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam will have objective type questions for 100 marks and the duration is 1½ Hours.
- The Syllabi for this exam is of Three Parts.
- Part A: Civil Law
- Part B: Criminal Law
- Part C: General Knowledge
- Candidates who will manage to qualify in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for Main Exam.
- On the other hand, Main Exam contains Two Papers which are Criminal Law and Civil Law for 3 Hours’ Time each.
- Then a Viva Voice Test will be conducted for 50 Marks after the Main exam.
Karnataka High Court Preliminary Exam:
|Written Test||A||Civil Law||100 Marks||Objective|
(Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability)
Karnataka High Court Main Exam:
|Written Test||A||Civil Law||150 Marks||Objective|
Candidates who are applying for Karnataka High Court District Judge position must keep checking their official website regularly and stay updated with the latest notifications released. If you are willing to crack this examination, then study hard and prepare for the examination. Do not waste your valuable time as there are many candidates applying for this position. Put your best in preparation and you will definitely make it to the job.
Have a look on Imp Articles
|Karnataka High Court Clerk Previous Papers||High Court of Karnataka Recruitment|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Latest Job Notifications in India|