Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Forest Department has released an official notification for the job hunters who are eligible for the 569 Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard and other posts. Aspirants who wish to apply for the above posts should pass Intermediate with science backdrop. Eligible candidates should apply online till 14th June 2017. Complete details about the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in website. Complete details about the Age limit, eligibility, application fee, selection procedure, application process and much more can be grabbed from the official notification or from the below page too. All the very best to the candidates who are appearing for the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of Posts||Forest Guard/Officer|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply||15/5/2017|
|Last date to submit Application Form||14/6/2017|
|1||Deputy Range Forest Officer||329|
Candidates should pass 12th, B. SC in Forestry stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Deputy Range Forest Officer: Below 25 Years.
Forest Guard: Below 27 Years.
Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs.12500 – 24000/-
Forest Guard: Rs.11600 – 21000/-
General candidates: Rs. 100/- + Service Charge of Rs. 15/-
Reserved candidates: Rs. 25/- + Service Charge of Rs. 15/-
Application Fee is suggested to be paid via E-Payment Facility.
Candidates who prefer to apply for the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 should pass the below tests to get qualified for the posts.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Interview Test
- Medical Tests
- Document Verification
How to Apply For Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “http://aranya.gov.in”.
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 15-05-2017
End Date: 14-06-2017
Application Fee Payment Last Date: 17-06-2017
Deputy Range Forest Officer @ https://forestrecruitment.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/329-deputy-range-forest-officer-notification.pdf