Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the position of Clerks
The Karnataka Bank Limited is an Private sector bank in Karnataka state which is looking for Clerks across all its branches and offices across India. The organization has posted notification supporting all the details of the upcoming Karnataka Bank recruitment drive for which the application window has opened. The organization has prompted candidates to check if they are eligible and if yes, then apply by following the guidelines given below. All other instructions and important is available in this given advertisement. If appointed, the aspirants will receive handsome salary of 23,500/- Monthly. The application must be submitted online and no other method must be employed. The participants must follow the instructions given below failing which the applications will be rejected. The last date to apply for the post of Clerks is 21st December 2016.
Karnataka Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
Concerning with the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017, the Bank is currently picking up candidates for the following vacant posts –
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Clerks||As per Requirement|
The organization is searching candidates for the post of Clerks across its Branches and Offices spread across India.
Based on the given notification, the candidates who are interested in enrolling for the given post must have secured Graduation in Commerce/ Science/ Business Administration/ Computer Application/ Arts/ Business Management scoring at least 50% marks or equivalent grade from a well known University. Note that candidates who have already received their graduation certificate are only eligible. The participants must be computer literate and must have knowledge of Hindi and English.
The age limit as prescribed in the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 is between 18 Years to 26 Years as on 01st December 2016. The participants belonging to reserved categories that is SC and ST will receive 05 years as relaxation in the upper age limit.
Based on the performance during the Online Test and Interview, the participants will be appointed as clerks across India. The salary as mentioned in this respective advertisement is 23,500/- Per Month. The participants will not be eligible for any type of Allowances.
The final selection will be done on the basis of all selection rounds conducted by the Selection Panel of Karnataka Bank. The candidates who apply for the vacant posts will be subjected to undergo Online Test that will take place across various exam centers in India. The Bank will shortlist suitable candidates who will be then called for Interview round where the final merit list will be prepared by the company. The aspirants must be eligible before applying for the job further which the performance and qualifications, experience, will be accounted for final merit list.
The Candidates must with the application fee through the online payment gateway. A amount of 600/- is applicable for OBC and General Category whereas candidates under other reserved categories are liable to pay 500/- as application fee. The fee must be paid using Debit Card or Credit Card or by IMPS. Internet Banking, or Mobile Wallets. Any other mean used for payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Jobs Vacancies:
The Karnataka Bank has setup application portal from where the candidates can register, apply, and check further status and other required details. The information on the portal and the guidelines to follow are given below –
- Firstly, enter the URL www.karnatakabank.com.
- Here on the official website, go to Careers section and then click on Advertisement to know more about the openings.
- Then click on Apply Online from where the candidates will be directed to the Application Form where they have to register first.
- The participants will have to enter required credentials and then click on Submit button to generate Registration Number.
- Using the received credentials, login on the website and then click on Application Form to fill it up with all required details.
- The participants will have to fill the application with all true and correct details as counterfeit information will lead to rejection of application.
- The further step to follow is to click on Upload button to attach passport sized photo on the application along with photocopies of all the documents and certificates.
- The next step is to click on Submit button.
- Complete the application fee payment procedure in order to finish the submission process.
- Preserve a copy of application and confirmation slip for future communication.
As mentioned in the notification, following are the dates associated to the current recruitment –
|Starting Date for Online Registration||01st December 2016|
|Closure of Online Registration||21st December 2016|
|Closing date for editing applications||21st December 2016|
|Fee Payment||01st December 2016 to 21st December 2016|
Latest Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 – https://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp#
Apply Online at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/kblclknov16/
Jobs by Category