Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – Pilot Vacancy Advt Apply Now
Kandla Port is one of the major branches in the International trade all over the country. The steady growth of the port makes Kandla port successful in the market along with the economy. The Kandla Port Trust Recruitment has been contributing for the success of the unemployed people and for low income classes with employment. The Port has been developed with full swing multi-cargo services at numerous locales. The Kandla Port is owned by Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari our Honourable Minister. Kandla port is vibrant enough to compete with the market needs with the resources available in the port. These ports support the people with increase in land resources and growth of economy too. The Kandla Port is one of the best sources of mutual benefit for the industries which are port based and for the individual growth of the Kandla employees too. Hence there is need for recruitment in Kandla Port Trust 2017 for various posts. Details of the posts are mentioned below or one can visit www.kandlaport.gov.in for more details about the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment has called aspirants for Newest Pilot Vacancy for the 2017 year through advertisement. The contenders are advised to crosscheck the filled in application forms before applying for the post.
Kandla Port Trust Jobs Vacancy:
There are 05 Vacancies for the Pilot Post in Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are willing to apply for the post must submit their certificate in Master of Foreign which is issued by the Govt. of India Ministry of Shipping. Candidates should possess minimum of a year experience in Master/Chief Officer.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the post should complete 40 years as upper age limit as on 01/01/2017 for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment job. Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST candidates as per Government norms.
The age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates is 5 years and it’s 3 years for the OBC candidates.
Applicants of Kandla Port Trust Recruitment will be paid Rs. 29100-54500 (IDA) monthly as salary. They will also get additional benefits such as HRA, Gratuity, Cafeteria Allowance, Group Insurance, DA and Medical facility too. The aspirants can also get bonuses such as Earned leaves encashment which are admissible according to the Industrial Rules.
Candidates applied for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment will be shortlisted depending upon their individual educational qualification and work experience. Shortlisted candidates should get qualified in written exam and interview conducted by the Kandla Port Trust.
How to Apply Kandla Port Trust Jobs:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment should open official website www.kandlaport.gov.in
- Candidates who wish to apply for the post should hit “careers/vacancy” tab located on the top of the home page menu bar.
- The careers or vacancy page will direct the aspirants to a fresh page where they can download application. They should hit on “Download” link which says “Press Advertisement applications of Pilot on Regular basis” as subject.
- Aspirants should go through the advertisement with concentration and understand the necessary procedure mentioned there.
- Once the aspirants are satisfied with the advertisement they should download that application by hitting the download tab present on the website.
- Candidates should take printout of the application to fill in their relevant details.
- Attestation of photocopies of the aspirant should be done which include Education/Age Certificates/Experience etc. SC/ST/OBC certificates should be attested in the prescribed format by the candidates while updating their application as per the instructions in the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment notification.
- Last but not the least candidates should fill their address in the indicated column.
Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment should send their filled in application forms on or before 19/01/2017 in prescribed manner.
For More details about the Kandla Port Trust Vacncies candidates can kindly visit – http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/kptadmin/upload/advertisement%20of%20Pilot.pdf
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|