Kalyani University Results 2017:
The students who seek admission into various courses can check the online Kalyani University Results 2017. The admission and merit lists are published online for UG and PG courses in Arts, Sciences, Economics, Languages, Education, etc., Our website team has also collected and posted the following reliable information on this page for the benefit of students.
- Kalyani University Results 2017
- About Kalyani University
- How To Check Kalyani University Results 2017
- Official Website Link
Kalyani University Results 2017 Notification:
The Admission merit lists for Bachelor and Masters programmes have been announced by the Kalyani University Results 2017 Notification. Interested aspirants can check the merit lists of B Ed, M Ed, M Tech, DHHM, Integrated M Sc, and MBA courses in fresher and deputed categories. The administration informs the students that the results are provisional in nature and they are published online for quick verification. The online provisional merit lists for admissions to the session 2017-18 are convenient for download and printing. Eligible candidate are instructed to download the merit lists and confirm their admission status. The course wise provisional merit lists for UG and PG admissions have been published online in the spreadsheet (xlsx) file format with details of applicant’s name, id, serial number, contact number, and community or caste reservation.
Name of the University: Kalyani University
Name of the Exam: MBA, DHHM, M Tech, M Ed., B Ed., M Sc Admission Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/
About Kalyani University:
Kalyani University is an accredited institution of higher learning that works with the vision of promoting harmonious education in natural surroundings. The University, with NAAC ‘A’ Grade, presents talented and well groomed graduates and postgraduates to the industry. Enrolled students pursue UG and PG courses in Arts, Sciences, Agriculture, Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering and Technology, Education, Music, and Fine Arts. The impressive facilities of Kalyani University include campus, hostels, gymnasium, auditorium, central library, and online portal. The official website has comprehensive details of the university including administration, academics, admissions, and affiliated colleges. The students are encouraged to check the exam time tables, admit card details, merit lists, results, and other news and events using the online mode.
Check Now – Kalyani University Examination Time Table
How to Check Kalyani University Results 2017:
Follow the below listed sequence of steps for checking the Kalyani University Results 2017 –
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – www.klyuniv.ac.in
- After that, Scroll down to the middle section of the home page.
- Click the link ‘PG Merit List & Admin. Test’ to open the page with result links.
- On the newly opened page, Select the course name such as MBA, M Tech, M Ed., etc.,
- Select the ‘click here’ link next to the course name and academic year.
- The merit lists and results are downloaded to your computer in xlsx file format.
- Open the Ms Excel program in your computer to check the results sheet.
- The results display the serial no, applicant name and id, caste category, contact number.
- Finally, Take a print out of the excel spreadsheet for future reference.