Kalyani University Admission 2017
Kalyani University Admissions are open for the candidates who are waiting for the release of notification for the PG courses Admission from the University of Kalyani for the year 2017 to 2018. Aspirants can also apply via www.klyuniv.ac.in the official website or via careersplus.in website too. Applicants who wish to apply for the PG courses admission test under the University of Kalyani should apply online on or before 02-06-2017. Complete details about the Kalyani University admission test can be grabbed from the official website or from page below. Most of the people are familiar that Kalyani University is also popular as KU and admission test is noted as KU Admission Test in the students view. KU admission test starts from 23rd June 2017 till 30th June 2017. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Kalyani University admission test. Check out the space below to get complete details about the Kalyani University admission 2017.
Courses Offered By Kalyani University:
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of commerce (M.com)
- Microbial Technology Master of Fine Arts in Painting
- M. Sc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- M. Sc in Microbiology
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
Eligibility Details of Kalyani University Entrance Test:
|M.A. Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Sanskrit,Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Sociology (40- 60 % category applicable)||Bachelor degree in Arts (B.A.) with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.A. Folklore||Honours Graduate [B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Mus / B. Fine (Hons)] in Folklore, Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Santali, English, Comparative Literature, Linguistics, History, Sociology, Tribal Studies, Culture Studies, Indigenous Culture Studies, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Geography, Archeology, Museology, Tourism, Journalism & Mass Communication, Women’s Studies, Dance, Drama, Vocal Music, Folk Music, Rabindra Sangeet, Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art, Graphics and History of Art.|
|M.Com||Students, who have completed three years bachelor degree in Commerce (B.Com) with Honours.|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)||Bachelor Degree with Honours or its equivalent in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Technology and allied subjects including B.E. / B.Tech, MCA, MBA, etc.|
|M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension||Bachelor Degree with Honours in any subject. (Other than BFA)|
|M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology,Statistics, Zoology||Bachelor degree in Science with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry||B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Zoology from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc. in Biophysics||B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics /Chemistry from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||B.Sc. (Hons) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for 60% category and of the following subjects: Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Physiology / Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany / Chemistry/ Microbiology / Zoology / Biochemistry for 40% category.|
|M.Sc./M.A. in Geography||B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc.in Environmental Management||Candidates must have science stream in Higher Secondary Level (10+2)|
|Honours/Equivalent graduates in Science (Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Environmental Science, Molecular Biology, Nutrition, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anthropology, Biophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science), Social Science (Geography, Economics) and Applied Science (Agricultural Science, Horticulture, Sericulture, Fisheries Science, Aquaculture Management, Veterinary Science)|
|MA/M.Sc. in Education||Honours degree in Education OR B.Ed. and Honours in any School Subject.|
|Masters in Rural Studies||B.A. (Hons) /B. Sc (Hons)/ B. Com (Hons) in any subject from any UGC recognized University|
|Masters of Fine Arts (M. F. A.)||Applicants should have a 4 (four) years Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) Visual Arts (BVA) Course with specialization in any discipline of fine arts/Visual Arts from any UGC recognized University|
|P.G. Diploma Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline and has a one year Certificate Course in Russian Language.|
|P.G. Certificate Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline.|
Candidates who wish to apply for the KU Admission test should concentrate on the application fee, end date of submitting the application fee and much more. Aspirants can pay their Kalyani University Admission Test application fee at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Visit the Official website of the Kalyani University to pay the application fee by selecting “SBI Bank Collect’ from the menu bar.
- Click ‘SBI Bank Collect’ page, so that the KU University admission seekers can proceed for payment of the application fee.
- Select ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ (West Bengal) and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ (Educational Institutions) on the official website from the drop down menu followed by clicking on GO tab.
- Select ‘University of Kalyani A/C SBC’ and press “Submit” tab so that payment for the Kalyani University Admission will be done.
- Candidates should select the eligibility category while choosing to apply for the KU admission test.
General Candidates: Rs 400/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs 200/-
PD Candidates: Rs. 160/-
- Download and take printout of the Pre-Acknowledgement payment Challan for further correspondence.
How to Fill Admission Form:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Kalyani University have to visit official web portal @ klyuniv.ac.in.
- Press “PG Online Application 2017” tab which is available on the KU home page.
- Click “postgraduate” tab which appears in the fresh page of the official website.
- KU applicants should have a look on the admission details from the Kalyani University before hitting “application form” tab.
- Press “Go to Post Graduate Application form” which takes you to the Kalyani University Admission form.
- Academic details
- Personal details.
- Soon after completing the above details press “submit” tab.
- Save and take printout of the KU application form for further correspondence.
Candidates who wish to get admission in the Kalyani University should concentrate on the dates listed in the below table.
|1||Advertisement of the Admission Process||22/5/2017|
|2||Online Application/Registration begins||24/5/2017|
|3||Last date for online Application||2/6/2017|
|4||Publication of provisional merit List for 60% & list of candidates eligible for admission test (40% categories- other Universities) after validation.||8/6/2017|
|5||Admit Card for Admission Test download for all – ( both KU & other university candidates)||09-06-2017 to 12-06-2017|
|6||Admission for 60% category (K.U. students)||12-06-2017 to 21-06-2017|
|7||Admission Test||23-06-2017 to 30-06-2017|
|8||Publication of provisional merit list of candidates appearing in Admission Test||4/7/2017|
|9||Admission for 40% Category & courses without 60-40 division||06-07-2017 to 13-07-2017|
|10||1st Semester Classes begin||14/7/2017|