JSSC Admit Card 2017:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has declared that the students must download the JSSC Admit Card who are appearing for the Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination-2017. Having a JSSC hall ticket is mandatory. Candidates can log on to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission and download the admit card with correct details. You can also go through this web page and learn more about the steps of downloading the admit card, exam pattern, important dates and links for JSSC Admit Card 2017.
Name of the Organization – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination – Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination-2017
Category – Admit Card
Status – Released.
There are instances when students are unable to download the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission admit card from the official website. In this situation, the best thing you could do is get in touch with the commission along with printout of application form and fee slip on 3rd and 4th of October, 2017. Candidates must make sure that they carry all the required documents for appearing in the JSSC Intermediate Standard Combined Exam. In order to save your time and make your life easier, we have listed below the steps you need to follow for downloading the JSSC Admit Card 2018.
How to Download JSSC Admit Card 2017?
- First and foremost, candidates must visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission mentioned below.
- As soon as the home page is displayed, you need to go to the link that says, “Admit Card for Intermediate Standard Combined Competitive Examination-2017”.
- Now click on the link of “Notice For Admit card”
- After this a new page will be displayed and you need to click on “Candidates Login/print admit card”
- You will then be directed to a new page where you have to enter the required details in the format.
- Make sure you fill the correct details carefully and recheck before final submission to download “JSSC Call Letter”.
- As soon as you press the ‘submit’ button, you get to see your “Jharkhand SSC Admit Card” on your computer screen.
- Keep a printout of the “Jharkhand SSC Call Letter” by downloading it and also keep it safe for future.
- It is important for candidates to bring the “Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Admit Card” along with other documents while appearing for the examination.
Exam Pattern – Jharkhand SSC Revenue Employee:
- Candidates will receive questions from five topics which includes General Knowledge, General Studies, Mathematics, computer and General Intelligence.
- Aspirants have to answer 120 questions out of 360 marks in the examination.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours that is 120 minutes.
|Written Test||2 Hours|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Revenue Employee Amin Exam Pattern:
- The “Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination-2017” will be conducted in two parts which are Part I and Part II.
- In Part I, aspirants will have to answer the questions asked from General English and Hindi of 120 marks.
- In Part II, contenders are required to answer the question asked from General Knowledge, General Studies, Mathematics, Computer Awareness and General Intelligence.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes that is 2 hours and candidates will be given 120 marks for each part.
|written Test||Paper-I||General Hindi||120||2 Hours|
- Date of Examination: 26-11-2017
- Last date to download Admit Card: 20-11-2017
Official Website – www.jssc.in
Press Here To Get JSSC Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Check the JSSC Admit Card Notification – Click Here
Have a Look on Some Imp Links
|Jharkhand SSC Recruitment||JSSC Examination Rules|
|JSSC JE Mains Admit Card||JSSC CGL Syllabus|