JSLPS Recruitment 2017 – Chief Operating officer, District Program Manager Posts:
Candidates who wish to apply for the JSLPS vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the JSLPS Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the JSLPS has released vacancies for the 68 District Program Manager & Trainee Block Project Manager vacancies, and one Chief Operating Officer posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on or before 05th May 2017. Complete details about the JSLPS Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who appear for the JSLPS Recruitment 2017.
05 District Program Manager & 63 Trainee Block Project Manager vacancies,
One Chief Operating Officer posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the JSLPS Recruitment 2017 post such as 68 District Program Manager & Trainee Block Project Manager vacancies, and one Chief Operating Officer posts should pass PG in Agriculture and Allied Sciences/Rural Development/Social Work from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
According to the Notification.
Check the official notification.
How to Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the JSLPS Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ http://www.jslps.org
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “JSLPS Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “JSLPS Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the JSLPS Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 15-05-2017
Direct link @ http://www.jslps.org