JNPT Recruitment 2017 – Manager Post, Business Development & Trade Promotion – 80K Monthly Salary ! Apply Before 16th Jan, 2017
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) is recruiting a professional functionary with Manager designation. The eligible candidates have to submit applications and testimonial copies using registered/ speed post before 16th Jan, 2017. Post graduates and MBAs with business development and trade promotion experience are welcome to apply. Professional Associates of Chartered Institutes with Port or Shipping experience are desired, as per the JNPT Recruitment 2017 advertisement. The officially prescribed application format has to be used, and it can be downloaded using the below provided links. The following information has been gathered and published online in an accurate manner by our professional website staff – The Trust employs the Manager for a 3 year period with possible extension of 2 more years. The job duties include designing and implementing promotional programmes and marketing strategies. The JNPT Chairman’s decision in selection matters is final and binding on all the aspirants. The candidates are advised by the Trust to periodically check the official website for future updates and online corrigenda.
JNPT Jobs Vacancy Details:
The following vacancy details are mentioned as per the JNPT Recruitment 2017 advertisement –
|S. No.||Post Title||Salary||Tenure||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Manager||Rs 8300 per month +
Rs 1000 increase every year
|3 yr. contract with 2 yr. possible extension||Maximum – 45 yrs.
Relaxation rules apply
|PG or MBA or equivalent from National / International Universities + 5 yrs. relevant experience – Business, Trade ;
Full time member of Chartered Ship/Logistics Institute
The Manager post has professional functions and post-qualification experience is acceptable to the Trust authorities. As per the JNPT Recruitment 2017 advertisement, Retired officers and deputationists at the Port Office are not eligible to apply for the above mentioned vacancy.
The aspiring candidates should be 45 years or younger in order to be considered eligible for selection. Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to deserving candidates as per rules of the Port Trust.
- Eligible candidates will be informed by email or SMS or mailing letters.
- The shortlisted candidates have to attend the interview conducted by the Port Trust.
- No Travel or Dearness Allowance (TA/DA) are paid to the interview aspirants.
- Maximum weight age of 90% is given to educational qualifications and professional experience.
- The remaining 10% weight age is allotted to the interview performance.
- Final selection is at the discretion of the JNPT authorities, including modifications to recruitment process or change in total number of vacant posts.
The candidate selected for the Manager post is paid an attractive consolidated month salary.
- The approximate income for every month is Rs 83,000/-
- Every year, salary is increased by Rs 1,000/- as per the terms of JNPT Recruitment 2017 notification.
How to Apply JNPT Recruitment:
- The aspirants have to ensure eligibility in terms of age, education, experience, etc.,
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://jnport.gov.in/
- Next hit the ‘Careers’ tab at the top right corner of the page.
- On the newly opened career page, click the link ‘Advertisement for appointment of Business development and Trade promotion position.’
- Read the official terms thoroughly and download the application format at the end.
- Take a print out on good quality A4 size paper, and fill up the application form with correct and valid details.
- You have to submit only active and fixed email and mailing addresses for communication.
- Submit only the marks percentages and convert equivalent CGPA grades, if applicable.
- Submit applications with testimonial photocopies before 16th Jan, 2017 at –
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400 707
As per the JNPT Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following are the notable dates –
|Posting Date Of Official Notification||23rd December, 2016|
|Start Date For Applications||Today!|
|Last Date For Applications||16th January, 2017|
|Reckoning Date For Qualifications – Age, Experience||1st January, 2017|
The link for the official website of JNPT is at – http://jnport.gov.in/
The aspirants can read official terms and download the application forms at the links – Download Official Notification
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|