JNKVV Results 2017:
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) assess the enrolled students through semester and final examinations that include both practical and theory. The exams are held as per schedule and students can check main and revaluations related JNKVV Results 2017. The results for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma, and Ph. D. courses can be checked online using the below provided guidelines. Our professional website team compiled and published this page by highlighting the results checking method and official web links for the interested students. The JNKVV Results 2017 Notification is prepared and published online by the Exams Registrar after proper evaluation of answer sheets. Participating students can check both their main and revaluation results using online mode. The students have to carry their enrolment number and verify their online results for courses such as B.Sc.(Ag), B.sc.(Forestry), B.Tech. (Agril.Engg), M.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Forestry), MBA (Ag.), M.Tech.(Agri.Engg.), Ph.D.(Ag), Ph.D.(Forestry), Ph.D.(Agril. Engg.), or Diploma certificate. The online results can be checked and verified or downloaded and printed for hard copy reference or personal record. The book mark feature in browser can enhance the future result checking efforts of students who are interested in tracing their academic progress. The failed students can apply for revaluation to seek re-totalling, re-correction or rechecking of their answer sheets.
Name of the Council/University: Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV)
Name of the Exam: B Sc/M Sc – Forestry/Agriculture, B Tech/M Tech – Ag. Eng. Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://jnkvv.org/
About Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV):
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) is a top level Agriculture University that encourages research and systematic training with well designed academic courses. The students who enrol can pursue Degree, Diploma, Or Doctorate in Agriculture, Agri. Engineering, Forestry, and Horticulture. The courses include B Sc, B Tech, MBA, M Sc, M Tech, Diploma, and Ph. D. The JNKVV faculty emphasise student welfare and provide many resources through the online mode. The students can use online portal for administrative notifications, circulars, downloads, library services, syllabus, certificates, time tables, and exam results. The technical cell of JNKVV maintains the online portal through regular updates and encourages students to browse, contact, or provide valuable feedback for further improvements or modifications.
Check now – JNKVV time table
How to Check JNKVV Results 2017:
The eligible candidates can check the latest JNKVV Results 2017 using the following list of steps –
- First You have to open official website at the following link – http://jnkvv.org/
- After that, Scroll down to the bottom part of home page till you see the ‘Explore More’ section.
- Choose the ‘Exam Centre’ part of the page and click the ‘Result\ Revaluation’ link at the top of this section.
- On the newly opened page, Choose ‘Main Result’ of ‘Revaluation Result’ as appropriate.
- Select degree name such as B.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Forestry), MBA (Ag.), M.Tech.(Agri.Engg.), Ph.D.(Forestry), etc.,
- After that, Click the ‘Go for View …’ link to open the next page.
- Fill in the correct details of Enrolment No., Semester No., and Course Name.
- View and verify the result to confirm if you succeeded or failed in the exams.
- Download and take print out of the result sheet for future reference or personal log.
- Finally, bookmark the relevant pages of online portal for easy checking in the future.
All regular and revaluation result of JNKVV – http://jnkvv.org/Exam/ProgramSelect.aspx