JNKVV Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the position of Senior Research Fellow
The Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya Jabalpur is going to conduct Walk-in Interview. According to its employment notice titled JNKVV Recruitment 2017, the candidates are welcomed for the position of Senior Research Fellow for which the organization will conduct Walk-In Interview on 20th December 2016. The following notice features information pertaining to the vacant post of SRF. The project for which the recruitment is being conducted is National Initiative of Climate Resilient Agriculture or NICRA for which two SRF are required. The interested contestants can check for their eligibility in terms of Age, Qualifications, etc in this given notice and then apply accordingly. The application must be submitted during the Walk-in Interview round along with DD of Application Fee.
JNKVV Jobs Vacancy Details:
The JNKVV Recruitment 2017 is released in order to recruit candidates for the following job titles –
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||01 Nos|
The participants will be selected on contractual basis for a period of 02 years.
The applicants who are interested to apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow must have acquired M.Sc. in Agriculture in any discipline. The participants with computer knowledge will be given preference.
Check Here – State Government Jobs
The age limit for the participants applying for the vacant post of JNKVV Recruitment 2017 must not exceed 35 years(Male) and 40 Years(Female) of age. As per the notice, reserved categories like Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe will be entitled to receive relaxation in the upper age limit.
The salary propounded by the JNKVV Recruitment 2017 is 25,000/- Per Month plus HRA. The participants will get benefits and allowances as per the position.
The organization will be conducting Interview as per which the selection will be made. The organization has elected its officials as Selection Committee who will monitor the parameters and then shortlist the most eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow.
The participants who want to submit their application form must pay 100/- as application fee. The Fee must be paid in order to complete the submission process.
How to Apply JNKVV Jobs:
The candidates will have to submit the Application Form while on attending the Walk-in Interview. The participants willing to take part in the selection process of JNKVV Recruitment 2017 must abide by the given steps –
- First, the participants can find the official advertisement posted by JNKVV Recruitment 2017 on the website with the link www.jnkvv.org
- The next step to follow is to click on the Vacancies tab of the official website from where they can choose the right link containing respective advertisement in order to gain more information about the openings and walk-in Interview.
- Now download the Application Form that comes bundled with the advertisement and fill it up completely.
- Ensure that there is no empty space left on the application form and no duplicate information is written.
- Obtain a DD of 100/- as application fee drawn in the favor of Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur.
- Now attach credentials and testimonials such as Experience certificate, Qualification certificate, etc and then carry it to the Walk-in Interview at the address provided below –
Walk-in Interview –
The Office of the Dean,
College of Agriculture JNKVV,
- It is recommended to preserve a copy of the application form for future use.
The following are the important dates as mentioned in the JNKVV Recruitment 2017 –
|Walk-in Interview||20th December 2016|