JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017:
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya is also popular as JNKVV which is located in Jabalpur has released a notification to recruit Research Associate (ZARS, Chhindwara) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to apply for jnkvv jabalpur recruitment the vacancy on or before May 09th 2017. Complete details like age limit, Required qualification, selection process, salary structure, application fee & how to apply and other details about the post can be grabbed from the official website or from the page given below.
Research Associate (ZARS, Chhindwara)
Male Candidates: 35 years
Female Candidates: 40 years
- Sc. in Agro‐meteorology/Geophysics/Meteorology / Agriculture (priority may be given to the subject related to Agronomy/Soil Science/Entomology/ Pathology/Horticulture/Plant breeding/Animal husbandry management depending upon principal farming system prevailing in the zone and key problem areas of farming system) with two years of research experience or Ph.D. in a relevant agriculture field. Knowledge in computer application.
Master Degree Candidates: Rs. 38,000/‐per month
Ph.D. Candidates: Rs. 40,000/
General Candidates: Rs.100/-
by Demand Draft
favour of Dean,
College of Agriculture,
How to Apply for JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ http://jnkvv.org.
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 09-05-2017