JKSSB Recruitment 2017-2018 : (1289) Lab/Library Asst Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) had released the notification for Recruit various posts in their field. According to official Notification of JKSSB Recruitment Notification there is vacancy for the Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Librarian and Junior Assistant posts. interested candidates can apply before 11-11-2017 According to official Notification.
JKSSB Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per the JKSSB Recruitment 2017 advertisement are as follows –
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Jr. Assistant Recruitment||Candidates should have Graduation degree from the Recognized University/Board|
|Lab Assistant Recruitment||Candidates should have completed Graduation in Science|
|Library Assistant Recruitment||Degree in Library Science|
|Junior Librarian Recruitment||Candidates should have Degree of Graduation Degree|
The age limits and relaxation rules for maximum age are listed below as per the JKSSB Recruitment 2017-2018 advertisement guidelines –
- The minimum age limit for all candidates is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for open category/ Govt. servants/ Contract employees is 40 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation for Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped people is 8 yrs. and 2 yrs. respectively.
Check Here – Latest Job Notifications
The selection process for the notified positions is provided below as per JKSSB instructions –
- Candidates who submit applications and pay fees before last date are considered for selection.
- Applications are verified for eligibility but call letters are not issued individually.
- Candidates are informed of written tests and interviews using print, electronic, and internet media.
- Online resources and official website can be checked for venues, dates, and times.
- All candidates should be in a position to submit original documents when demanded.
- Appointments are at discretion of JKSSB and reservation policy is enforced.
Check Here – Railway Recruitment
The appointed candidates receive commensurate and minimum pay scale with grade pay for first five years of probation. On completion of probation after 5 years, The candidates receive fixed pay scale, annual increments, allowances, and medical expenses.
How to Apply:
The following sequence of steps are involved in the online application process –
- Eligible candidates can apply for desired cadre and job title.
- Candidates with eligibility are advised to apply separately for each post.
- Apply only through the following link and no other source – www.jkssb.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to check eligibility for the specific desired post.
- The Apply button has to be clicked, the instructions have to be read carefully, and the proceed button has to be clicked for submitting detailed personal information.
- The scans of signature, thumb impression, and photo have to be uploaded.
- The application form has to be verified and submitted as modifications are not allowed.
- Successful applicants see a system generated registration slip containing application number, username and links to e-challan and application form for download and printing purpose.
- The fee has to be paid with e-challan and copies have to be retained for later use.
- Postal application forms/challan receipts are not entertained by JKSSB.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the JKSSB Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement-
|Issue Date Of Official Advertisement||18-10-2018|
|Start Date For Online Registration||18-10-2017|
|Last Date For Online Registration||11-11-2017|
The link to official website of JKSSB is at: www.jkssb.nic.in
|Junior Librarian vacancy||GET PDF|
|Library Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|
|Laboratory Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|
|Junior Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|