JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 11 District Litigation Officer Vacancies
A fresh start in JKPSC!! Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission liberated a new recruitment tangent in their Commission. JKPSC formed as a result of an absence of a proper recruiting agency in Jammu and Kashmir area. Then a board was set up which resulted in the formation of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC). By the name of JKPSC Recruitment 2017, this commission liberated an advertisement. This ad dictated about the number of vacancies which have been specified in the department. Those who are sincere and they have some will to work for the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission; they are the only one who has been announced to be wanted by the department. There are 11 numbers of seats for Public Litigation Officer. Application forms can be printed online by the official website of JKPSC. Written exams or an interview will be conducted by the department to fix places of 11 new candidates who shall enroll in the organization. Closing date is 2nd of January 2017, which mean, that all sorts of works, like submissions, getting the entries, and everything has to be completed by the Individual.before this date.
JKPSC Jobs Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
The candidate who is applying for the post given in the JKPSC Recruitment 2017, they must qualify as an entry and has to check these vacancies which are,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required Qualification|
|1.||District litigation Officer||
To be hired as a District Litigation Officer by means of JKPSC Recruitment 2017, one must match their age as per given following instructions,
- Minimum to Maximum of age group range has been issued as 18 years to 40 years. The applicants must lie in this age group to be a valid entry.
- However, below there is a table which you may refer and get some of the relaxation In upper age limit,
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Ex-Government Servicemen||48 years|
|Physically Challenge Candidate||42 years|
|Applicants who are serving a Government job||40 years|
|One who belongs to RBA OR SC OR ST caste||43 Years|
JKPSC Selection Process:
All the applicants are needed to submit all their details in the application which has been stipulated in the notification of JKPSC Recruitment 2017,
Whatever the eligibilities have been given, they are just a minimum range one can have, they may change and having merely the exact same does not verify for your full-proof entry in JKPSC. The Government shall summon the applicants about the Interviews by itself, through emails, texts whatever they think is the best as per the number of vacancies present in the department at the spur of the moment, and they will be called in for Interviews. Another one, a written examination can also be conducted, where the marks scored by the candidate shall be proportioned and averaged based upon their entire performance in the process. These marks shall decide the merit list cut off which will be later on posted online or emailed to the candidate personally. Syllabus of the exam will be notified separately.
Check Here – State Wise PSC Jobs
In JKPSC Recruitment 2017, there is a pay scale mentioned for the selected candidates for the District Litigation Officer post, which is as follows,
Pay scale for the post includes 9300 INR to 34800 INR, with a grade pay of 4800 INR.
How to Apply JKPSC Recruitment:
- The only mode accepted.to send entries are by the website www.jkpsc.nic.in and no other means of sending the forms shall be accepted by the department.
- First, you are needed to visit the official website which is www.jkpsc.nic.in and then you have to click on “Apply Online”
- This tab will take you to the application for.
- The form’s link is present in the Important Link section of this article.
- After you click on Apply, there will be a notification coming up before you, where it is suggesting you read it.
- After reading you need to fill the form as per the description.
- A photograph between the dimensions stated and in .jpg or .jpeg format has to be uploaded.
- After submitting a form, you will be observing an application fee payment page, where you have to pay the fee and information shall be given.
- The e-Challan has to be printed and with the form copy and money, you have to send in before the deadline.
- Applicants of General Category have to pay 805 INR.
- Those from a reserved category have to pay 405 INR.
These are some of the important dates in JKPSC Recruitment 2017,
|Commencement of online application form filling||2nd January 2017|
|The deadline to fill the form||2nd February 2017|
|E-challan receiving deadline is||5th February 2017|
- The official JKPSC website link is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- The Official JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement link is http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_20_DISTT_LIGT_OFFICER.pdf
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|