JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017:
Now applicants can download their JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017 from its official website. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is the body recruiting candidates for the vacant posts of Labour Officers/Inspector. The JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017 is important as it preserves the identity of the candidates along with details on the post applied, schedule and venue of examinations, etc and hence works as an identity card as well. The Admit Cards are required to be produced at the exam centre in order to gain access to the examination test which is scheduled on 26th to 27th October 2016. The candidates can download their JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017 by following the procedure to download given below. The candidates are required to logon to the official portal of the commission for more detailed information. The official website of the commission is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Name of the organization/company – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam – JKPSC Labour Inspector/Officers Departmental Written Examination 2016.
Category – Admit Card
Status – Released.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, also known as JKPSC by its acronym, the organization was set up in 02nd September 1957 under the State government of Jammu and Kashmir. The organization is responsible for the recruitment of various governmental departments and organizations under the jurisdiction of JKPSC. The organization works as the recruiting body where they published advertisements on their official website, conducts selection process, and shortlisting eligible candidates for any of the vacant posts. The organization had issued an advertisement thereby inviting candidates for the vacant posts of Labour Officers/Labour Inspectors and will be undertaking the written examination as per scheduled. The following notification is for downloading the recently updated JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017.
Check Here – JKPSC Recruitment
How to Check JKPSC Admit Card 2016-2017:
The JKPSC Admit Card 2016 was recently issued by the concerning organization. The aspirants are required to download the Admit Card before the date of examinations as without proper admit card, the aspirants will not be able to attend the test. We have combined the required instructions to download the admit card.
- The first step is to go to the website www.jkpsc.nic.in which is the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- Then they must navigate to the What’s New section of the website where the latest updates are announced.
- Click on the “Admit Cards for Labour Inspector/Labour Officer Departmental Examination Held w. e. f. 26.10.2016” link which will be activated from 26/10/2016.
- Here the candidates will be prompted to enter credentials in order to retrieve the correct Admit Card from the Website.
- Once the details are entered, click on Submit button and hence the Admit Card will be shown.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card that is the printout to be produced during the examinations.
Note that the aspirants must preserve the Admit Card until the results are declared.
Following are the pertaining important dates –
|Paper I ( Written Test )||26th October 2016 at 10.00 Hrs to 13.00 Hrs|
|Paper II ( Written Test )||27th October 2016 at 10.00 Hrs to 13.00 Hrs|
The official website of the commission is www.jkpsc.nic.in