- 1 JK Police Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Constable at Armed Police, Executive Police, and IRP Battalions
- 2 JK Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualifications:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Salary Structure:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 How to Apply:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Important Links:
JK Police Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Constable at Armed Police, Executive Police, and IRP Battalions
The JK Police Recruitment 2017 has invited candidates to apply for the vacant job position of Constable for Executive Police, Armed Police, and IRP Battalions with total seats available at 5381 nos. The applicants who are willing to apply for this vacant posts must go through the complete advertisement prescribed below to gain more information on various aspects according to which the selection will be made by the organization. The application are required to register on the official site and apply for the same with the last date being at 13th December 2016. The application forms are now available on the website www.jkpolice.gov.in. The following notice features information on the eligibility criteria, the mode of assortment, important instructions and selection procedure as per which the shortlisting will be finalized.
JK Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
With respect to the J&K Police Recruitment 2017 Notice, the organization will be conducting its recruitment for the given positions –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
The organization has advertised notice for the post of Constable for IRP Battalions, Armed Police, and Executive Police with 4340, 386, and 655 Nos of Openings respectively.
The aspirants gearing up to apply for the vacant post of Constable must be at least 10th passed or he/she with Graduate Degree in any field is eligible to apply for the vacant post.
With reference to the JK Police Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the age limit is 18 to 28 years of age. The applicants must be born between 01st January 1988 to 31st December 1997.
The applicants under VHGs, SPOs and Ex-Servicemen category will get 05, 03, and 20 years respectively.
With regards to the official advertisement, the salary will be provided in the pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,900/- Grade Pay.
The organization has furnished the details for tri-phased selection process which is explained below –
- The first selection process of Physical Endurance Test that consists of various events like Pushups, Long Race as per which the candidates will be promoted to the next level.
- The second round is of Physical Standard Test for which the standards are given below. The applicants must be above the standards provided to qualify it.
|PST||Male||Female||Male (Gorkha and Ladakh)||Female (Gorkha and Ladakh)|
|Height||Min 5’-6’’||Min 5’-2’’||Min 5’-4’’||Min 5’|
|Chest||32” – Un-expanded
33 ½” – Expanded
|–||32” – Un-expanded
33 ½” – Expanded
- The third round is it Written Examination which consists of 100 objective based questions. The exam will test the performance of the candidates as per which the final list of selected candidates will be released on www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Application Fee of 300/- must be paid in lieu of application form as without which the application will not be regarded as valid. The Payment of Application Fee is available in both Online and Offline mode. Online mode includes payment using Debit or Credit Card or by Internet Banking. Offline Payment includes payment through Cheque or DD or through Challan.
How to Apply:
The Application Forms are available on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2017. The applicants who are first timers on the website or required to register first before. All your queries will be answer in the given advertisement. Follow the Instructions mentioned here to know how to apply for the post of Constable –
- Go to the homepage of the website www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Next, hover on the “Notifications” tab and click on “Recruitment Notices” from the dropdown options.
- Now, amidst the list of all active advertisement, select “Advertisement Notice for the Post of Constable in J&K Police ( Oct – 2016 )” where the official notice is available.
- Click on Apply Online button after which the aspirants will be prompted to Register first. After Registration, the candidates will receive Application No. and Password which is to be used for further communications.
- Now start filling information in the application form. Note that there are two conditions as per which the organization will reject the applications that are incomplete form and canvassed information.
- Now upload the required documents and testimonials supporting the age, qualifications, address, experience, and other claims made in the application form.
- Stick or Upload scanned photo of signature specimen and applicant’s photo and click on Submit button.
- Pay the Application Fee and then retrieve the acknowledgement and a copy of application fee for future usage.
The J&K Police Recruitment 2017 has prescribed following dates that are touted as important –
|Opening date for availability of application||14th November 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of application.||13th December 2016|
The official advertisement: Download Here