Jharkhand TET Application Form 2018:
Job seekers can find the Jharkhand TET Application Form online on the official website from September 2018. Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi is conducting the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam in the month of November 2018 for selecting eligible candidates to fill the Posts of Teachers. Applicants who will match and fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned can apply against Jharkhand TET Notification. All you need to do is fill the online application form before the last date declared. You can learn more about the job opening from the official website of the organization or else on this page. Find the relevant information about the Application fees, eligibility criteria, and mode of payment, selection process, exam patterns and steps to apply online.
Candidates who are willing to get 3rd Grade Teacher Job in Jharkhand State, must have a certificate of TET with good marks. The JTET Exam is divided in two Papers: Paper I and Paper II. Paper I consider Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th) and Paper II is for Middle School (Class 6th to 8th). Candidates can find more about the job description from the points given below. So go through the points carefully before appearing for JTET in order to clear the examination successfully.
Jharkhand TET Eligibility Criteria:
For Primary Teacher (class 1st to 5th), candidates must have passed Senior Secondary with minimum 45% of marks in B.A/ B.Sc./B.Ed. Candidates who are appearing for 2 year diploma course they can also apply.
For Middle School Teacher (class 6th to 8th), candidates must have completed B.Sc. / B.A or they must be appearing for 2 year B.Ed. diploma or B.Ed. / B.A/B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university can apply.
Candidates will have to send an application fee in order to submit their application form. Go through the table given below and you will find the segregation of the fees according to different categories.
|Category||For Paper I Or II||For Both Paper I & II|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can send the application fees for JTET by any method offline or online according to their convenience.
- Candidates can also make use of their Debit or Credit cards, NEFT, E-wallet, and Bank Challan etc. for paying the fees for application form.
Jharkhand TET Selection Process:
- Candidates are hereby informed that the selection process will be done according to the marks they secure in Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
- Candidates who will manage to score excellent marks in the test will be appointed in the Jharkhand Schools as an upper primary teacher and primary teacher.
Jharkhand TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Marks||Max. Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Assistant Teacher Hindi/English|
|Urdu Assistant Teacher Urdu /English|
Jharkhand TET Paper II Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Marks||Max. Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Mandatory)||30||30|
|General Teacher Hindi/English|
|Urdu Teacher Urdu /English|
Jharkhand TET Syllabus:
For Paper I: Candidates who are preparing for Paper I should focus more on topics like Child Development and Pedagogy, Science, Mathematics, Language I and Language II.
For Paper II: Contenders who are preparing for the Paper II should learn topics like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Science, Language I and Language II and Social Science.
Instructions to Fill Jharkhand TET Online Application Form:
Candidates must go through some simple steps which are mentioned below in order to fill the JTET application form online:
- Applying candidates who are willing to get a job as teacher must visit the official website of the organization mentioned below
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link of JTET Notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- After you go through all the points mentioned in detail, you will have to select online applying link and fill the required and mandatory details.
- You will be asked to upload your passport size photograph at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the JAC TET Application Form will be completed with all details correctly, aspirants must recheck the form to avoid errors before clicking on the submit button.
- Make sure you take a printout of the submitted Jharkhand TET (JTET) Online Application Form for further reference. So log on to the official website mentioned below and send your application form before starting your preparation.
Check Now – Gujarat TET
|Events||JTET Important Dates|
|Online Application Will be Started From||September 2018|
|Submission of Jharkhand TET Application Form Last Date||October 2018|
|Jharkhand TET Exam Date||November 2018|
|Answer key and Result will be out||December 2018|
Official Website – http://www.jac.nic.in/