Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) had released the advertisement for fill up the various posts in their field .interested candidates can apply for the vacant positions of 100 Sub-Inspector Wireless, Police Radio Operator, 1544 Police Sub-Inspector Posts. The total number of positions available as. The participants who are interested in applying for above post can apply on or before the August 31, 2017 which is mentioned in the official notification. For more details visit careersplus.in site or www.jssc.in
Based on the official notification titled JSSC Recruitment 2017, following are the vacancy details –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector Wireless||100 vacancy|
|Police Radio Operator||692 vacancy|
|Police Sub-Inspector||3019 vacancy|
Sub-Inspector Wireless : interested candidates should have Diploma in ECE or B.Sc. (Physics)/ Intermediate with B.C.A for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Police Radio Operator: Interested candidates should have 10+2 from the recognized institution for more details check the official notification.
Police Sub-Inspector: Interested candidates should have Graduate from the recognized institution for more details check the official notification.
|Posts||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
|Sub-Inspector Wireless||21 Years||26 Years|
|Police Radio Operator,Police Sub-Inspector||18 Years||35 years|
Sub-Inspector Wireless : According to officials Selected candidates will get the Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Rs. 4200 Grade Pay.
Police Radio Operator: According to officials Selected candidates will get the Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Rs. 2000 Grade Pay.
Police Sub-Inspector: According to officials Selected candidates will get the Rs :9300/- to Rs : 34800/-
For General and BC(Creamy Layer)/Special BC: 460/-.
For BC/SBC(NonCreamy Layer): 460/-.
For SC/ST: 115/-.
How to Apply:
Kindly follow the given procedure to apply
- First, enter the URL www.jssc.in.
- Then, click on the relevant notification in order to view the complete advert.
- The next step is to click on Apply Online on the official website after which the participants will be redirected to an online registration page where they need to register first.
- After Registration, the participant will receive credentials which is then used for filling up the application form.
- The participants will have to write down all the details as asked by the application form ensuring no convasing or incorrect details are being fed onto the form.
- The next step is to upload/stick passport sized photo of the applicants and then upload signature specimen wherever required.
- Then, attach or upload the pdf documents of all the marksheets, credentials validating their claims made for qualification, age, category, address, etc.
- Click on Submit button and then proceed towards the payment gateway where the participants will have to pay the specified amount.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Those who want to apply by offline method can do so by downloading the form and mailing it at the address provided in the advertisement.
Last Date for applying for the Sub-Inspector Wireless – September 02, 2017
Last Date for applying for the Police Sub-Inspector – August 13,2017
Official Notification of Sub-Inspector Wireless: Click Here
Official Notification of Police Sub-Inspector : Click Here
Official Notification of Police Radio Operator : Click Here
Check Some Important Links:
|JSSC CGL Results||JSSC CGL PT Answer Key|
|JSSC JE Mains Answer Key||Jharkhand JSSC JE Mains Admit Card|
|Jharkhand SSC Mine Inspector Previous Papers||Jharkhand SSC Mine Inspector Syllabus|