JAC 10th Result 2016 : Jharkhand Board 10th Results 2016 will be announced on 10 May, 2016 @ jharresults.nic.in
Jharkhand Board 10th Results 2016:
The Jharkhand Academic Council will be announced the JAC 10th Result 2016 on its official website in 10th May 2016. Students who are studying in 10th Class under Jharkhand board can check JAC Metric Results 2016 which will be available soon on result’s website www.jharresults.nic.in. The JAC board has been conducted 10th class examination from 16th February to 1st March 2016. So after release 10th class result on official website of board i.e. www.jac.nic.in, you check by clicking on the below mentioned link. Students will need to enter some required details like exam roll number, name or date of birth to get Jharkhand Metric Result 2016.
How to Check the JAC Board Result:
- The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will declare the class 10th 2016 results online. The candidates can check the results by visiting the official website of JAC, which is http://jhasrreults.nic.in
- Once they visit the JAC website they need to look for the class 10th class 2016 results. When they do so a new window will appear which will ask for the roll number and Name of the candidate.
- The candidate has to enter his Name and roll number on the space provided in the link page. Candidates are advised to put the correct roll number and Names in the space provided, if incorrect entries are done they will not get the result details; but will be again asked to enter the name and roll number correctly.
- Once the correct entries are made the candidate has to click on the submit button. Once they do so and the system accept the details provided by the candidate a new window opens with the results.
- The candidate has to click on the save button first and then has to click on the download button.
- Once the results are downloaded, the candidate is advised to check the result details thoroughly. They should confirm that the result downloaded is theirs, by checking their names and roll number on the result sheet.
- Once they are satisfied that the result is theirs, they can give the print command and take out a print out of the results for further use.
- The results will also be made available on the notice board of all the schools. They can also view their results on the notice board of their respective schools.
- If the candidate is unable to take the print out of the results, he will have to wait for some days. They mark sheets will be provided to them from their respective schools
- After the results are declared, if any candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of the papers and he wants to get their papers re-evaluated. He will have to apply for re-evaluation of the paper within the time limit provided by the JAC board. The candidates will also have pay a minimal fee for getting their paper re-evaluated. The details about the last date to submit the re-evaluation application and depositing the required fee will be available on the official website of the JAC board.
- The decision whether the request for re-evaluation will be entertained or not entirely depends on the decision of the concerned authorities of JAC. Their decision cannot be questioned in any way. Their decision will be considered final.
- Once the application of the candidate for re-evaluation is accepted. Re-evaluation of the paper would be conducted. The details about the period of re-evaluation would be available in the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website of JAC regularly from time to time.
- Once the r-evaluation is complete the results will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the website.
- Candidates please note that the decision of the concerned authorities of JAC will be final on the results that are declared. No further request for re-evaluation will be entertained in any condition.
- Candidates also note that if they apply for re-evaluation for a particular paper. And the request for re-evaluation is accepted and the paper is re-evaluated then the marks calculated at the time of re-evaluation will be considered final; irrespective of whether the marks increase or decrease from the previous results. There might be cases when the marks may decrease when re-evaluated. In this case the candidate will have to satisfy himself with the low larks, as it would be counted as the final marks obtained in the paper,
About Jharkhand Board
The Jharkhand Board is also known as the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). It was established in November 2000. It holds and conducts secondary and higher secondary examinations, every year. The board works under the state government. The board aims at improving the education level in the state of Jharkhand and controls all the issues related to the education system in the state. It also carries out all the duties assigned to it by the state government. One of its major functions is to conduct class 10th and 12th class examinations in the state of Jharkhand. The JAC board covers both government and private schools under its flagship. Lakhs of students appear for the class examinations every year under the JAC board.
Statistics of the results of the JAC board:
The statistics of the results of the JAC board students performance for the past four years
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls||Total No. of Students|
It has been seen that the girls perform better as compared to boys in the class 10th exams.
In the year 2015-16 around 3, 67,295 students appeared in the JAC class 10th examinations. JAC board conducted the class 1oth Examinations from 16th February, 2015 to 1st March, 2016.The board takes around two months to release the results. The JAC 10th class results 2016 are about to be released. The Jharkhand board generally declare the class 10th results by the last week of April.
- JAC declares the class 10th examination results generally by the last week of April.
- All the details about the class 10th examination can be obtained from the official website of the JAC board.
- The candidates are advised to check the JAC website regularly for updates of results.
- If the candidates are unable to print their results they can get the mark sheets from their respective schools after a while.
- Decision of the authorities of the JAC board will be final and their decision cannot be questioned in any form.
- If the candidates have any queries regarding the results they can visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities listed on the website through the process mentioned on the website.