Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016 – Sr. Resident Jobs Vacancy
The Job title is of Senior Resident for various departments at the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital.
The Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital (JSSH) has invited applications to apply for the openings for the post of Senior Resident for departments that are Radiology, Pathology, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Biochemistry, Anesthesia at the organization. The aspirants go through the complete notification posted officially by the organization which contains details that contains pertaining details such as vacancy details, salary structure, age limit,instructions on how to apply, etc.
The Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital recently posted an advertisement few back back for the vacancies available at the organization. The announced notification which was issued by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016 features details for the position of Senior Resident post in various department that are Radiology, Pathology, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Biochemistry, Anesthesia at the organization.According to the advertisement, the final date for submission of application for the given posts is 30th July 2016. The candidates can visit the announced notifications thoroughly which is stated below for more details. .
The aspirants who had applied for the below given position will be updated through messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official website of the organization.
According to the notification issued by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016, the following are the vacancy details –
The Name of the Post is Senior Residency.
Following are the department wise distribution of total vacancies –
- Radiology – 05 Nos
- Pathology – 01 Nos
- Neurology – 11 Nos
- Nephrology – 07 Nos
- Gastroenterology – 02 Nos
- Cardiology – 12 Nos
- Biochemistry – 01 Nos
- Anesthesia – 02 Nos
The total number of vacancies is 41 Nos.
Below are the information elaborating the vacant posts as prescribed by the notification posted by Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016.
According to the notification posted by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016, the following are the essential and required qualifications required given below for the above mentioned posts –
The candidates who have secured MBBS degree along with Diploma or DNB or Postgraduate degree in the concerned specialization of Radiology, Pathology, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Biochemistry, and Anesthesia from a well reputed and recognized Institute or University. The applicants is required to have valid registration from the Delhi Medical Council. The aspirants are required to have complete three years of course of Senior Residency from recognized and reputed institute.
According to the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016, the age limit as prescribed by the notification is as follows –
- The Age limit for the position of Senior Residency for various department must be 40 years as of 30th July 2016.
- The Age limit for the position of Senior Residency for the category of SC and ST will be extended to 3 years as relaxation period.
As per the notification issued by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the given posts depends on the shortlisting process where the shortlisting committee setup by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital. The shortlisting committee will select meritorious and talented candidates as per their prerequisite parameters. The shortlisted aspirants will be information to attend Personal Interview where they will be interviewed by the interviewing committee and shortlist based on their performance and other eligibility criteria.
Following are the Salary Structure details as proposed by the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016 –
- Senior Residency
The proposed pay scale for this position 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/-.
Application / Processing Fee:
- The candidates who are willing to apply for any of the given posts are required to pay 500/- as processing cum application fee for the General Category.
- The candidates belonging to OBC category are required to pay 300/- as application fee.
- The candidates belonging to SC or ST category are required to pay 250/- as application fee.
- The candidates belonging to PwD category are exempted from any payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
Below are the Steps in order to Apply for the post given above –
- The first and foremost step is to visit to the official web address of Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital which has the web address of www.jsshs.org.
- The second step is to navigate to the Career & Opportunity section on its homepage.
- Then the aspirants will have to click on the link stating “Application invited for 41 vacant posts of Senior Residents”.
- On clicking the link, the entire official notification will be displayed followed by the Instructions for completion of the form.
- The candidates will have to download and fill the application form as per asked by the form ensuring no field is left blank or incomplete.
- The candidates will have to amalgamate all the testimonials, certificates and documents supporting their claims on address proof, experience, qualification, caste, and age, etc.
- The aspirants will have to stick passport sized photo on the form where said.
- The aspirants will have to send the form along with all the required documents as per the advertisement at the to the below address –
Postal Address –
Administrative Block, 1st Floor,
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society,
Below are the important dates mentioned in the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016 –
The last date to apply for the given post is 12th August 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment Notification 2016: Get PDF
The official web adress of the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital is http://jsshs.org/
- Application Forms received after the due date of application submission will not be entertained.
- The aspirants will have to verify the form by posting signature on the form before posting it on the given address as the organization tend to reject unsigned applications.
- The aspirants are required to completely fill the application and verify it for submission as incomplete form is subjected to direct rejection.
- The aspirants who will be attending the written examination or Interview will not be provided any reimbursement of Dearness Allowance or Traveling Allowance.