JAC 12th Result 2017 Results are declared candidates can check Results at jac.nic.in
JAC or Jarkhand Academic Council conducted the intermediate or 12th examination in the month of March 2017, but yet to announce the results. JAC 12th Result are expected to announce results by the month of May. JAC conducts annual examination every year in the month of March and the tentative date of result publication would be the first week of May so as to enable students to get admitted into higher education. All leading newspapers and media in the state would carry the information of result declaration. JAC has put forth an integrated online system to declare results, which is the official website of Jarkhand Academic Council. JAC will first notify the date of publication of result and only then proceed to publish the result. The date of result publication is yet to be announced. JAC is the apex body of school education in the state and carries responsibility of the state to conduct examination using free and fair means, and then declare timely results.
About Jharkhand Board:
JAC or Jharkhand Academic Council conducts annual examination for their enrolled students in the month of March 2016. Many schools in the state are accredited by JAC and all the students enrolled and who had given the examination will have their results available to them and their marklist with certificates sent to their respective institutions.
JAC was formed in the year 2000 after the formation of Jharkhand State through a special act from the legislature. The education system in Jharkhand provides emphasis on various forms and arts and many vocational studies with art subjects are a speciality of JAC. The organization strives to conduct quality education to the masses of the state and looks forward to enlighten individual with knowledge. The number of students that take higher secondary examination is swelling and has been steadily on the increase owing to better results and higher standard of education provided by JAC. A Jharkhand Council Amendment Act in 2006 has amended the act passed in 2000 and maintains status quo. The current chairman of JAC is Dr. Arbind Prasad Singh, who has put forth various measures to engage students and improve the standards of education in the state.
Click Here – To Know Your Results
JAC provides scholarships to deserving students, who had particularly scored high marks in their annual examination. JAC rightly motivates achievers and provides all available government assistance and support needed to them. Jharkhand was the first state to bring in all forms of education including Sanskrit, madrasas, and schools under one umbrella and provide free and fair education for all individuals. The organization also engages in continuing education for students who have dropped out of regular stream of education due to various reasons.
The Main Examination:
The main pattern of examination followed by Jharkhand state is the 10+2 system with many including core subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics in the science stream, and commerce stream subjects include commerce, accountancy, business mathematics, and computer science. The board also provides vocational education groups with special emphasis in arts, fine arts, sculpture, liberal arts, pottery making etc. The results of the examination will be declared using the boards central website system. The marks provided by the institution is a cumulative total of marks obtained by the students in theory, practical, viva voce, project, and record marks. Any correction of marks wrongly printed on the marks sheet can be directly clarified with the competent authority. The marks provided by JAC would be final.
How to Access JAC 12th Result 2017:
- The results are declared on the website http://jac.nic.in
- Click on the link to get to the results page of the official website, where you would will be asked to enter the website. Once the website is entered a tab called RESULTS can be seen on the right side of the screen.
- Click the tab and the results section will be opened on a new page.
- One will be prompted to enter your register number or roll number, a 10 digit unique number that was allocated to you while your institution has submitted the form.
- One can check for the number if you have your hall ticket that was dispatched to you during the examination. You are also expected to enter your name, mobile number and email id on the columns mentioned.
- Your results will be notified to you to the mail id that you had specified, and a text message or an SMS will be delivered to you about the marks that you had scored.
- A detailed notification will be available on the website before notification. One could frequently visit the website to know if the results were published. All leading newspapers and media would carry the news only on the next day. The results will be available for a period of 15 days after publishing on the website. One can take a print out of your marks and proceed from there.
Jharkhand Board 12th Result 2017 through SMS:
To check the JAC 12th Result 2017 through SMS send the following message to 56263
RESULT<space>JAC12<space>ROLL CODE + ROLL NUMBER
Achievement of JAC:
JAC has been instrumental in enrolling students of diverse background and provide all round education with sports and other extracurricular activities with a view to empower students and help in overall development. JAC was the first organization that has integrated all streams of study including religious study under one roof and has provided consistent results upon the same. A complete education across all spheres in made available to the student.
The CBSE or central board of secondary education has recognized the newly formed board of education JAC and had given a clearance certificate that all students passing out of JAC would be admitted into the schools run by CBSE.
The reflection of this reciprocity is under the strong willed leaders of the state who made sure the standards of education to be much higher.