IWAI Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the position of Consultant ( Audit & Finance ) and Assistant Surveyor
The Inland Waterways Authority of India have released IWAI Recruitment 2016 which are the advertisements for 3 positions at the organization. The organization has called applications for the post of Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor, Consultant (Audit) and Consultant (Finance). The total seats available are 05 for all the listed posts. The featured notification has provided information on the salary to be provided to the respective posts, instructions on how to apply, vacancy details, selection process to be adopted by the organization, etc. The candidates are hereby informed that they must submit the duly filled application before the due date as quoted by the organization. The aspirants wanting to know more about the vacant post can view the advertisement below and can refer www.iwai.nic.in for more updates.
IWAI Vacancy Details:
Below are the details on the vacant positions as per the IWAI Recruitment 2016 –
|Designations||Number of vacancies||Salary|
|Consultant (Audit)||01||60000 /-|
|Consultant (Finance)||01||15,600/- to 39,100/- +5,400 /-|
|Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor||03||15,600/- to 39,100/-|
The post of Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor has all India Transfer Liability across various field offices.
The applicants applying for any of the prescribed vacant positions must have acquired at least the minimum qualifications listed below in order to be eligible for the posts –
- Consultant ( Audit & Finance )
The aspirants interested in enrolling for this position must have retired from the rank of Secretary or above from Central Government or Accounts officers or above.
The candidates must have experience of rules and regulations dealing with cases if Audit, Finance, General Administration, Accounts, Establishments. The aspirants must be able to handle financial advice and audit related work as per the applied position.
- Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor –
The applicants must have done Civil Engineering or its equivalent having at least 03 years of experience in the field of Hydrographic Survey OR he/she must have been working as Surveyor Recorder-I in Indian Navy with minimum 10 years of navigation and survey experience.
The applicants will knowledge of computer operation and Geographical information software will be given preference. The aspirants will knowledge of Nautical Cartography will be added bonus.
Check here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
- Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor –
The quoted age limit for this post is up to 35 years as on the last date of submission of application.
The candidates falling under categories such as Government servants, employees of statutory/autonomous or PSUs will be able to receive 05 years as relaxation period as per the government of India.
- Consultant –
The maximum age limit upto which the candidates can apply for any of the Consultant position is 63 years above which no applications will be accepted.
Check Here – Latest Government Jobs
The IWAI Recruitment 2016 has prescribed the selection process to be adopted by the organization which will be based on Interview. The application received by the concerned authority will first be evaluated by the selection commission set up by the organization. The selection commission will shortlist candidates based on their qualifications, experience, and merit and working knowledge of aspects of the respective job position and then they will be called to attend the Interview where the final selection will be made. The aspirants must produce all the original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
How to Apply IWAI Jobs:
The mode of submission of application form is offline and hence submission through any other mode will not be accepted. The candidates must follow the steps prescribed below in order to apply for the desired posts.
- The official portal of Inland Waterways Authority of India is www.iwai.nic.in where all the notifications, advertisements are uploaded.
- The participants who are interesting in enrolling for any of the given posts must direct to the recruitment section of the website and click on the appropriate link of the position he/she is interested in.
- The official IWAI Recruitment 2016 notification will be displayed.
- Candidates can refer it and then download the adjoining application form and take the printout of the application form in prescribed format.
- The offline application form can be filled in English or Hindi.
- While filling the form, the candidates must ensure that no data is being left and that no feed information has been canvassed as it may cause disqualification of the applicants.
- The contestants must provide all the information asked by the application form and then must affix the passport sized photo of the applicants on the application form.
- Now attach the self attested photocopy of all the documents of originals in order to post them to the organization.
- The candidates must enclose the form along with the documents in an envelope and submit it through hand deliver or by post at the address given below –
Postal Address –
IWAI, A-13, Sector – 1,
Noida – 201301 ( U.P. ).
- The candidates must provide all the original documents when called for the Interview for verification purpose.
The Dates deemed as important by the official IWAI Recruitment 2016 has been listed below –
|Final date for submission of application ( Consultant Post )||08th November 2016|
|Final date for submission of application||Within 30 days after publishing advertisement.|
Official website of IWAI Recruitment 2016 is http://iwai.nic.in/.
The official advertisement for Assistant Surveyor post is http://iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=935
The official advertisement for Consultant posts is http://iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=940
IWAI Recruitment 2016 – Land Acquisition Facilitator, MIS Analyst, Communications Specialists Posts
Inland Waterways Authority Of India or IWAI is implementing The Jal Marg Vikas Project. The IWAI Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued to recruit for this World Bank assisted project. The positions are for Land Acquisition Facilitator, MIS Analyst, Communications Specialists, Livelihood Specialist, and Social Officer. The official terms of reference for various posts, important dates, official website links, salary and selection procedures are notified below along with application process to be followed for the perusal of interested candidates seeking appointment to these project positions.
Recruitments for various positions to work on IWAI implemented project are underway. The positions are offered only to candidates with specified qualifications and experience. Candidates have to apply by registered post or by hand at the offices Project Director based in Noida. The positions are being filled only on short term basis for one year with possible extensions. There are 4 vacancies for Communications Specialist position while others have one each. There are 8 vacancies in total.
Eligible candidates are informed that this is only a consultancy for the Project, and not full time employment. Selected candidates with merit and experience get posted in Patna, Varanasi, Kolkata, etc. as per requirements. All the positions are for Administration Division named as Project Implementation Unit. The official notification with complete terms of reference for each position has been issued for the benefit of Professionals by the Project Director.
The Jal Marg Vikas Project under the supervision of IWAI studies capacity augmentation of navigation on National Waterway-1. World Bank provides investment and technical help for this six year project . The Project Management Unit (PMU) supervised by Project Director offers appraisal, field management, and monitoring services. Depending on the position the appointees perform functions like land acquisition, dealing with Revenue department, report generation and documentation work, data collection and management, etc. Candidates have to plan, monitor, and implement various project-related activities using communication skills and office software.
The vacancy for apprentices in various trades and the table given below provides additional information that has been specified by IWAI Recruitment 2016 advertisement –
|Sl. No.||Post Title – Total Posts||Qualifications & Experience||Posting station; PIU Location|
|1||Land Acquisition Facilitator – 1||Social Sciences Graduate; 8 Yrs. relevant experience OR retired revenue officer preferred||Sahibganj; Patna|
|2||Livelihood Expert -1||Social Science/Welfare PGs or
Graduates with substantial experience
6 Yrs. relevant experience
|3||MIS Analyst -1||Statistics/Computer Applications/Comp. Sci. PGs
5 yrs. data collection, management experience
|4||Social Officer -1||PGs in Social Welfare/Science
3 Yrs. relevant experience
|5||Specialist – Communications -1||PG Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication OR
Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce
3 Yrs. minimum experience in PR or journalism
|6||Specialist – Communications -1||Varanasi; Patna|
|7||Specialist – Communications -1||Patna|
|8||Specialist – Communications -1||Kolkata|
The essential qualifications and experiences for various posts are tabulated above. Additional information is given below –
- Communications Specialists should be familiar with English and locally spoken language. Internet and social networking skills with subject familiarity and socio-political understanding are desired.
- Social Officer needs office software skills, with understanding of Bengali language and conditions. Experience in training and mobilizing people is valued.
- Previous project experience in mobile application, MIS, and familiarity with GIS apps. and remote sensing are desired in MIS Analyst candidate.
- Livelihood Specialist needs candidate with skills in social development, self-help groups, and understanding Government Programmes along with Office software usage.
- Land Acquisition Facilitator requires LARR 2013, land acquisition and resettlement procedures know how along with Social development skills and office software usage.
- All candidates should have academic qualifications from recognize Boards, and experience and skills should be relevant and practical in nature with solid grounding.
The age limit and relaxation rules for the vacancies are not mentioned in the terms of reference provided by IWAI Recruitment 2016 advertisement.
The selection methodology for various posts is listed below :
- Applications and testimonial photocopies are verified for essential and eligible criteria mentioned specifically in terms of reference.
- Candidates are evaluated on the basis of academic qualifications and merit.
- Relevant experience and working knowledge preferably on World Bank Projects is considered desirable.
- Selection of Project Director is final and binding.
- The duration of assignment for each position is mentioned as 1 year as per the terms of reference.
The selected candidates for above mentioned vacancies will receive monthly salary on a consolidated basis. The salary will be commensurate with position offered and is based on whether candidates work part time or full time.
Application Fee :
There is no mention of any application processing fee as per the instructions provided by IWAI Recruitment 2016 note.
How to Apply:
The procedure for submitting applications for above mentioned vacancy is given below:
- Only eligible candidates must apply by registered post or by hand.
- Each position has specific requirements and all the necessary information mentioned in terms of reference has to be provided along with CV. Testimonial copies for the same should be enclosed as well.
- Candidates have to submit the enclosures in a sealed envelope at the following address before 12/8/2016 –
Project Management Unit,
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
Ministry of Shipping, Government of India,
Head Office: A-13, Sector-1, Noida – 201301
The IWAI Recruitment 2016 brings the following important dates to notice of eligible candidates –
|Notification Release Date||Updated Recently|
|Closing Date for Applications receipt by post or hand||12th August, 2016|
The Link to official website of IWAI is at: http://iwai.nic.in/
The Links to official notifications for vacancy along with downloadable pdf file are at:http://iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=921
- These are only contract positions for duration of project.
- Appointees work full time or part time depending on project requirements/deserving cases.
- Project Director has full rights over application and recruitment procedure including cancellation.
IWAI Recruitment 2016 – Charted Accountant Posts
IWAI Recruitment of the year 2016 for the post of Chartered Accountant. Inland Waterways Authority of India has dispersed a notification about IWAI Recruitment of the year 2016. IWAI request application from the Indian nationals for filling up the Chartered Accountant Posts for the Head Office, Noida (U.P.). Aspirants, who desire to grab this chance, might apply for IWAI Noida Vacancy by offering prescribed application form prior to the last date which is shown below. Willing applicants might apply now for Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment of the year 2016 by suggesting prescribed application form throughout the offline mode on or prior to last date which is well equipped below by the team of the organization.
Applicants may go through below stated rule to present application form prior to the closing date which is 08th day of July of the year 2016. More significant details about Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment are accessible on this page which is ready for you by team members of the skill group staffs of concerned department . You should ensure all details cautiously. Applicants, who would like to grasp this chance, can be able to apply for the Inland Waterways Authority of India Limited employment of the year 2016 through the online procedure prior to the last date stated below.
Further details regarding Inland Waterways Authority of India 2016 of Chartered Accountant Posts like official notification, details like the age limit, the education qualification, the application form, the selection process are given below.
IWAI Vacancy as well as Essential Qualification:
|The Name of the posts||No.Of Vacancy||Qualifications essential for the posts|
|The post of the Chartered Accountant cum Company Secretary||1||Applicants should be Chartered Accountant from the well known Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India as well as registered along with practicing Company Secretary, under the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).|
|The post of the Chartered Accountant||1||Candidates must be Qualified as well as registered Chartered Accountant from the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India.|
Applying contender should have the post qualification experience in the managerial cadre in the area of Finance as well as Accounts in a presumed organization or the Bank or the Financial Institution.
Appliers’ age for the general category as well as Relaxation criteria for the reserved category appliers will be determined as per norms.
Chosen job seekers for the posts of the IWAI Jobs will get an striking salary packages which is proffered by Inland Waterways Authority of India.
Chosen candidate will be called for attending interview or the test session which will be carried out by Inland Waterways Authority of India on predetermined date.
As per the rules of the Inland Waterways Authority of India, Candidates have to pay the application fee.
The Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment of the year 2016 Result: The Candidates who are pertaining for this recruitment can check their result on the Inland Waterways Authority of India official website. The Inland Waterways Authority of India official website is always updated for the sake of the broad number of the candidates.
How to Apply:
- First of all, initially applicant will have to open an official website of the organization
- After visiting the official website, strike on “Vacancy” tab that is noticeable at left side of web page.
- Then choose “Engagement of the professional on short-term contract base for a period of one year (PDF, 89 KB)” link as well as have to read complete advertisement.
- Now entitled applicants should arrange prospectus vitae include information with reference to each item of ToR.
- The Application form along with all the required photocopies of their credentials like credentials in relation to the prearranged qualifications as well as experience should be forwarded.
- The Application form should be present in a blocked envelope with name “Application for the posts of___” to the following address given below.
The Postal Address:
To the Secretary, the Inland Waterways Authority of India,
The A-13, the Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P)
Final Date to submit Application: 08th day of July of the year 2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Notification : IWAI 2016 Notification Download Here
For additional information understanding IWAI Recruitment of the year 2016, you may verify the Official Notification. Check the Official Notification as well as official Notification to reach additional information regarding Chartered Accountant Recruitment of the year 2016.