ITBP Recruitment 2017 – Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant), Chief Veterinary Officer (SG) Posts – ITBP Jobs
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released a notification for deputation or reassignment based vacancy . There are currently 6 ITBP Jobs open for eligible candidates. The selected aspirants will be deputed to Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant), Chief Veterinary Officer (SG) posts. As per ITBP Recruitment 2017, Army personnel due for retirement are also eligible for selection. You have to submit prescribed format applications within 2 months of the release of press notification. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Vacancy is suitable for State and Central officers with relevant experience.
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limits
- Selection Mode
- Pay Band
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Important Links
The deployment and/or re-employment is done by ITBP panel based on qualifications and experience. You receive a higher pay band with grade pay for the above mentioned Indo- Tibetan Border Police jobs. Send in your correct applications as soon as possible if you fulfil the eligibility criteria of the notification. Go through the additional information regarding application, notification, and ITBP vacancy that has been carefully collected and presented here by our competent and dedicated website team.
ITBP Vacancy Details:
The ITBP Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|Post Title||Total Posts||Upper Age Limit||Salary||Qualifications|
|Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant)||4||52 yrs.||PB – 4 of Rs 37400 –
Rs 67000 + GP Rs 8700/-
|Central Government Officers with Degree In Law + relevant experience|
|Chief Veterinary Officer (SG)||2||56 yrs.||PB – 3 of Rs 15600 –
Rs 39100 + GP Rs 8700/-
|B V Sc or Animal Husbandry Bachelors + Veterinary Council registration + relevant experience as Govt. Officer|
The qualified Armed personnel with experience and who are due to be retired or transferred are also considered for the above mentioned ITBP vacancy.
As per ITBP Recruitment 2017 notification, the following age requirements are provided –
- The Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant) Posts require aspirants who are 52 years or younger as of the last date of application receipt.
- The Chief Veterinary Officer post is offered to candidates who are below 56 years of age.
The departmental candidates are selected on a deputation basis for the above mentioned ITBP jobs. The armed force personnel are also selected on a reemployment basis if they are suitable for the ITBP vacancy. Suitable candidates with relevant experience are desired by the selection panel .
- The Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant) Post is a Group – A Gazetted position with pay band – 4 of Rs 37400 – Rs 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs 8700/-
- The Chief Veterinary Officer post has Pay Band – 3 of Rs 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 8700/-
How to Apply ITBP Recruitment:
The interested aspirants have to submit their postal applications using the following structured set of steps –
- First, you have to open the official website at the link -http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/index.html
- Next go to the bottom of the page to find the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Select the appropriate link and read through the official terms in a thorough manner.
- Ensure you are eligible and then download the prescribed application format.
- Take a print out on good quality A4 size paper, and fill in all the correct details.
- Affix the signature and enclose the necessary photocopies of required dossiers.
- Submit the envelope within 2 months of print advertisement release date in Employment News papers –
Sr. Admn. Officer (Pers),
Director General, ITBP,
MHA/Govt. of India, Block – 2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
As per the ITBP Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Notification For Additional Judge Attorney General (Comdt.) Post||4 Jan, 2017|
|Release Date Of Notification For Chief Veterinary Officer Post||19th Dec, 2016|
|Closing Date For Submitting Applications||Within 2 months of Press Release|
The link for the official website of ITBP is at – http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/index.html
The links for official notifications and prescribed application pro forma are at – http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Branches_new/Recruitment/Rectt_Result_adv.html
|State Govt Jobs|