ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Scientists/Engineers for various positions
The ISRO Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No. ISAC:01:2017 has declared the openings for the job profile of Scientists/Engineers for various disciplines and domains. The Indian Space Research Organization which is situated in the city of Bengaluru has listed out 49 seats available for which the research organization will be organizing recruitment. The mode of assortment as listed by the organization consists of various rounds after which the fittest and the smartest all them all will be selected. The eligibility criteria that is experience, qualification, and age limitation has been given in this particular notification according to which the shortlisting will be done. The applicants will have to submit the application as well as the application fee before the due date of 04th March 2017 and 11th March 2017 respectively after which no applications will be entertained. The given notification has been carefully and accurately personalized so that candidates who are looking for jobs in ISRO can refer it and apply.
ISRO Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the ISRO Recruitment 2017 announcement, the following are the job profile that are vacant and the recruitment is being conducted for the following positions –
|Designations||Number of Positions|
The candidates who are willing to enrol for the post of Scientists/Engineers is M.Sc in Engg or M.E. or M.Tech or B.E. or B.Tech in relevant domain from a reputed Institution or University. The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria and the work experience required in order to qualify for the post. Further, the desirable traits if found will be beneficial for the applicants as he/she will get preference.
Candidates can get the relevant information about Post ME01 to ME 11, MS12 to MS 13, and BE14 to BE17 on the official advertisement linked below.
The minimum and the maximum age to apply for the various posts under Scientists/Engineer title is 18 to 35 years as on 04th March 2017. The organization reserves the right to extend or not to extend the upper age limit for general or reserved categories as per their discretion.
The pay as mentioned in the ISRO Recruitment 2017 announcement is 56,100/- Pay Level 10 which also includes benefits such as free transport, limited housing facilities, leave travel concession, group insurance, and more whichever is applicable to the applied post.
The mode of assortment predicted by the ISRO Recruitment 2017 depends on screening where all the applications submitted to ISRO will undergo screening and those candidates whose applications are phenomenal in terms of qualification and experience will be called for Written Test which is nothing but a MCQ based test. On clearing the Test, the selected aspirants will be called for Interview where the committee will shortlist candidates. Note that the organization reserves the right to call the candidates directly for the Interview.
250 rupees is the application fee imposed by the Indian Space Research Organization for all those who want to apply for the available positions. The women candidates as well as those from reserved categories are exempted from paying the application fee. The fee can be paid at the nearest branch of SBI after taking the printout of the e-challan post registration. The complete details about SBI bank account is available on the official website.
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment:
The mode of application is online and the mode of payment of application fee is through challan for which the guidelines are given above. Follow the given steps to apply –
- Enter the URL int he browser www.isro.gov.in and hit the “Careers” tab on the website from where the applicants can refer all the open advertisements.
- Now refer the one with the title Scientists/Engineers and then click on Apply Online which will navigate you to the online application form.
- Fill up the entire application form by entering correct details in each field across all the sections asked.
- It is very important to ensure that no application is submitted with incomplete or duplicate details as if detected, the applicants will be disqualified.
- Scan a photo and then upload it on the application form and similarly, upload your signature specimen and documents listed.
- Click on Submit button for submission.
- Obtain the e-challan and pay the application fee at the nearest SBI bank and then submit the challan with documents and application form at the address mentioned below.
Postal Address –
Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT),
Indian Space Research Organization Satellite Centre,
Old Airport Road, Vimanapura,
Bangalore – 560 017.
Following is the list of dates mentioned in the respective advertisement –
|Closing date for online registration||04th March 2017|
|Closing date for submission of challan||11th March 2017|
Portal – www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the position of Cook at ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru & MCF Hassan
The Indian Space Research Organization recently unveiled the ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017 notification according to which the organization requires applicants to apply for the position of Cook at the ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore & MCF Hassan. The Advt. No. ISRO HQ:ADMN:COOK: 2016 dated 27th August 2016 has released the number of vacancies will is 05 Nos that are further divided into Categories for which the details are given below. According to the organization, the aspirants are required to have possess the minimum education qualification in order to be eligible for the further selection process however, the screening of the Bio-Date posted will decide the fate of the candidates. The aspirants will be given Pay Band – 1 Salary will is 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 1,900/- Grade Pay. The Schedule for Written Test and Skill Test will be released shortly after the screening process on its official portal which is www.isro.gov.in. The Organization reserves the right to alter the selection process or number of vacancies on its discretion.
With Respect to the Vacancy Details prescribed in the ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017, the following are the relevant details –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies||Category-wise Distribution|
The Posts are on Temporary Basis and the applicants might be shortlisted on Permanent Basis based on his / her performance during the Temporary Tenure.
The candidates must possess the prerequisite Educational Qualification in order to be eligible for the above given posts which is as follows –
- The candidates must possess SSLC / SSC Certification with 5 years of working experience in relevant fields in Well established Hotel Canteen with certificate of cookery issued by any reputed and recognized Institute.
The Upper Age Limit is 35 years as on 16th September 2016 for General Category.
The aspirants under Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sports, and Person with Disabilities ( PwD ) are eligible to get relaxation in the upper limit of the age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The organization has released notification in which the selection process for the post given above is based on Screening where the Selection Panel constituted by the organization will screen the application received and will shortlist candidates for the written Test. The Candidates qualifying the Written test will only be eligible to attend the Skill Test for which the Schedule will be released soon.
The shortlisted candidates will be given salary in the pay band ( PB-1 ) of 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 1,900/- Grade Pay.
How to Apply:
Following are the Instructions / Procedure to apply for the post of Cook as proposed by the ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017 –
- The First Step in order to apply for the post specified above is to go to www.isro.gov.in which is the official portal of Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2016/17.
- The aspirants are required to download the official application form available at the ISRO Portal for which the link is provided below.
- The aspirants are required to manually fill the application form and mention all the information required by the application form and furnish a complete form as incomplete forms will be termed as rejected.
- The candidates are required to affix colorful passport sized photograph on the application form wherever required.
- With addition to application form, the aspirants are required to attach self attested copies of all the testimonials and documents required by the organization that includes Category and Caste Certificate for aspirants under ST, OBC, PWD category,, Matriculation Certificate, Experience Certificates, etc as per prescribed in the advertisement.
- The aspirants are required to send the envelope with all the documents and the application form to the address provided below –
Postal Address –
Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengaluru- 560 094
- The aspirants are required to produce all the original documents of the sent self attested documents during the Written Test as per prescribed in the notification.
- The aspirants with Indian Nationality can only Apply.
- The candidates Employed under PSUs / Central or State Government are required to provide NOC certificate from the employer.
Below are the important Dates proposed in the ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017 –
|Age as on||19th September 2016|
|Dates for Written and Skill Test||Will be released Soon|
The official website of Indian Space Research Organization is www.isro.gov.in
The official Advertisement posted by the organization that is ISRO Recruitment 2016-2017 available now Download here in English and Hindi Language.