ISM Dhanbad MBA Admissions 2017
Indian School of Mines is also popular as ISM which was established in the year 1926, to fulfill the educational needs of the students in and around Dhanbad. ISM Dhanbad MBA Admissions It is also known that ISM is one of the prime institutions which has international reputation and most of the candidates are willing to be part of it. In the year 2012 ISM has started to Execute MBA program to support the candidates who prefer to do it under the Department of Management Studies.
The Department has gained repute with the hard work and dedication and shared their progress on AIMA-BS Survey, Business India, Business World, Outlook, Business Today, and The Telegraph. All the very best to the candidates who wish to appear for the ISM Dhanbad MBA Admissions 2017. More details visit official website or careersplus.in and get complete details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, duration of the program and much more. Have a look on the page below to get complete details about the ISM Dhanbad MBA Notification 2017.
- General Candidates who prefer to be part of MBA courses from the ISM Dhanbad MBA Admissions 2017 should pass Intermediate with 50% marks from the recognized university, or equivalent CGPA course.
- Reserved Candidates should pass with 45% marks with Honors as special subject.
Duration of Programme:
- Executive MBA Program is of three years duration (Six Semesters).
- MBA Sessions are suggested to commence as per ISM Academic Calendar.
- Classes are held on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
- Saturday: 3:00 PM to 9:40 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM to 5:10 PM
- CAT score
- Group Discussion
General Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
The Deputy Registrar (Exam & Academic),
Indian School of Mines,
Indian School of Mines
Dhanbad – 826004,
Phone: +91-326- 2235001-2235004
Group Discussion and Personal Interview: April 14th & 15th 2017.
MBA Merit List: 30-04-2017.
Important Links – http://iitism.ac.in/uploads/news_events/admin/Ad-MBA-2017-19.pdf