Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016–2017 North Eastern Region (NER) Scheme Apply
The Ministry of HRD along with the University Grants Commission is proffering Ishan Uday Scholarship of the year 2016 to endorse higher education as well as for cheering kids belonging to financially weaker section of the area of North Eastern Region (NER). The main plan of the Ishan Uday Scheme is to offer equivalent opportunities for the higher studies in the North Eastern Region.
Applicants who would like to pursue for all-purpose degree courses, technical along with professional courses, counting medical as well as Para-medical courses can apply online against the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. Candidates require filling up the online application form on or prior to the closing date which is given below. Preferred candidates can get detailed information pertaining to the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 from this page which is organized by the skilled team.
Eligibility Criteria of the Ishan Uday Scholarship:
- Learner with domicile of NER who have passed the Class XII or an equivalent exam from a school situated within the NER through any recognized Board of the Education, counting Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), as well as National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within the NER only.
- Applicant has secured admission in broad degree course; technical as well as professional courses including medical as well as para-medical courses can apply for this scheme.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not go beyond Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Amount of Ishan Uday Scholarship
- An amount of the Rs.3500/- p.m. for the General Degree courses
- Rs. 5000/- p.m. for the Technical as well as Professional courses (counting Medical as well as Para medical courses) will be given through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the recipient student.
Exclusions Ishan Uday Scholarship
Following will not be entitled for this system:
- Applicant pursuing courses as well as programs through the Open Universities.
- Already take benefit of fellowship to follow Undergraduate program under any other scheme.
- Students follow courses, like Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
- Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum is not entitled for this scheme.
The student will be selected on the basis of the marks scored by them in the Class XII or the same exam.
How to Apply
- candidate first go to official site of organization
- On the home page of official site go to “For Students” section as well as strike “Scholarships & Fellowships” link obtainable on bottom of the home page.
- On next page once more strike “”Ishan Uday” for the link of the North Eastern Region”.
- At this time read the notification cautiously as well as if you perform all eligibility criteria can strike “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill up the application form with all the required details.
- Attach all kind of the required documents along with application form.
- After filling up the online application form check it once as well as press the “Submit” button.
- Joining the Performa for new awardees
- Performa for renewal
- Certificate of the income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile the State Certificate by the capable Authority.
- The Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not taking any other Scholarship in the structure of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student or the parent duly attested by the SDM /the First Class Magistrate / the Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of the Tahsildar) copying the arranged languages.
Closing Date for the Submission of the Online Applications: 31st day of the August 2016
To get the latest updates related to the Ishan Uday Scholarship, you require keeping in touch with the concerned authority. You can also bookmark the site for better understanding
For the notification http://www.ugc.ac.in/ner/Downloads/Instructions.pdf
Candidate might check the Official Link for additional details about Ishan Uday Scholarship of the year 2016.