IRFC Recruitment 2017 – Notice for Job Title of Manager /Assistant Manager/Assistant ( Finance ), Junior Assistant (HR), etc
The Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd issued notice bearing Advt No. 01/2016-2017 as IRFC Recruitment 2017. The employment notice has been rolled out to declare the open vacancy for the post of Deputy General Manager, Manager(Finance), Assistant(Finance), Assistant Manager(Finance), Junior Assistant(HR/Admin). The organization was established back in 1986 and its annual turnover has reached 7,506.4 Cr now. The organization keeps tab on vacancies and declare open vacancy once it needs candidates to fill its void position. The organization issues notice which contains information on Application Form, Prerequisites, Important Instructions, and lot more. Those who are interested in applying for any of the vacancies described below can check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria and if then apply as per directed. The final date after which no application will be accepted is 24th February 2017 at 18.00Hrs.
IRFC Vacancy Details:
Citing the format notice released by Indian Railway
|Designation||Number of Vacancies||Required Qualifications||Salary Structure||Age lImit|
|Deputy General Manager||01 Nos||He/she must have acquired graduation with qualification as Fellow or Associate of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The applicants must have secured Law degree scoring a minimum of 50% marks.||29,100/- to 54,500/- Per Month||40 Years|
|Manager (Finance)||01 Nos||He/she must have secured CA or CMA from ICAI or he/she should have acquired full time MBA or PG Diploma in Business Management or Administration scoring not less than 70% marks.||24,900/- to 50,500/- Per Month||36 Years|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||02 Nos||16,400/- to 40,500/- Per Month||30 Years|
|Assistant (Finance)||02 Nos||The applicants must have acquired graduation and must have passed CMA or CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.||8,500/- to 19,800/- Per Month||32 Years|
|Junior Assistant (HR/Admin)||01 Nos||6,550/- to 15,150/- Per Month.||33 Years|
The upper age limit for each job opening is stated above. Further, the respective relaxation period will be provided to the candidates of reserved categories such as 3 years for OBC category, 05 years for SC and ST category. Ex-Servicemen candidates gets 03 years of extension in the upper age limit.
For Post 1 and 2 described above – The selection process includes interview which will be monitored by recruitment panel of the organization. The participants will have to attend the interview and answer the questions asked. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance during the interview and other parameters.
For Post 3, 4, and 5 – The candidates will have to attend the test which will be an objective based multiple choice question test where the candidates will have to select the appropriate answer from the given options. The usual threshold limit test 35%. Raymond scoring above the cut-off ha score will be considered for selection. The test includes different section such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English, etc..
How to Apply IRFC Jobs:
All those job seekers and those who are thinking to change their workplace and have all the required credentials as per specified in this notice, they can apply at Indian Railways Finance Corporation ltd. The methodology to follow in order to apply for any of the advertised post is described below.
- The Step 1 is to navigate to the IRFC website that is www.irfc.nic.in
- Step 2 is to register on the website after which they will receive provisional registration ID for future use.
- Step 3 is to login on the website and click on the apply online button from where you will be directed towards the official application form.
- Fill up the details as and when asked and make sure no canvassing and no incomplete submission as both may cause rejection. Kindly verify the details before submission.
- Next step is to upload your photo on the application form. Kindly read the complete advertisement to know the dimensions and other important aspects of your photo because uploading it.
- Scan your signature and upload it as well.
- Now move towards qualification, experience, and other documents which must be scanned and uploaded before the application windows ends.
- On successful uploads, check for any other requirements in the instruction section and finally click on Submit button.
- It is an healthy habit to obtain a printout of the application as it can be used later.
There is no Application Fee associated with the latest IRFC Recruitment 2017 notice.
With regards to the advertisement issued by the IRFC Recruitment 2017, below are the important dates –
|Commencement of Online Registration||18th January 2017|
|Final date for online registration||24th February 2017|
|Date of CBT||18th March 2017|
Website – www.irfc.nic.in
|State Govt Jobs|