IREL Recruitment 2017- Advertisement for the post of Manager and Deputy Manager at IREL, Mumbai
The IREL Recruitment 2017 having Advt No, HRM/P/2016/1 recently surfaced on the official website of Indian Rare Earths Limited which is situated in Mumbai, India. The organization is looking for talent participants to take part in the selection process which will commence soon for the recruitment of Deputy Manager and Manager. The organization has listed the prerequisites in its official website as per which the candidates who have met the minimum qualifications and eligibility criteria can apply as soon as possible. The organization has listed the Mode of assortment in its official notice titled IREL Recruitment 2017. The contestants who are willing to apply for these advertised openings will have to submit their application form before the due date of 15th December 2016 after which no applications will be entertained.
IREL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager( HRM )||02 Nos|
|Manager ( Finance / Internal Audit )||02 Nos|
The seats are further reserved for SC, PwD, and General Category which is mentioned in the official advertisement.
The applicants must have acquired the minimum qualifications and eligibility given below –
- Deputy Manager –
The applicants applying for this position must have completed his/her PG Degree or Diploma in MA/MBA/MSW of 2 years of duration with HRM, Industrial Relations, and Personnel Management as specialization. He/she must have minimum 06 years of experience post qualification. The candidates with Degree in Law and Computer Proficiency will be given preference.
- Manager –
The aspirant must have qualified CMA or Chartered Accountant. He/she is required to have 09 years of experience post qualification. The applicants with Computer Proficiency will be given preference.
The upper age limit for the post of Manager is 45 years as on 30th November 2016 whereas it is up to 38 years for Deputy Manager’s Post. The applicants who are under SC or ST category will receive 05 years of relaxation period. The applicants under PwDs will get 10 years of relaxation period subjected to their original documents which is required to be produced as proof.
- The Pay Scale for the post of Deputy Manager is between 20,600/- to 46,500/- with Annual CTC of 8.38 Lacs.
- The Pay scale for the post of Manager is between 20,600/- to 50,500/- with Annual CTC of 10.13 Lacs.
The applicants will also receive number of allowances as applicable for the respective post.
The IREL Recruitment 2017 notification has prescribed the Selection Process which has been deployed in order to shortlist eligible candidates. The selection Process includes Written Test and /or Interview. Here it is noted that the organization m=will decide the selection process and the final decision taken by the selection committee with regards to the selection of aspirants will be final and binding.
100/- Rs is required to be paid as Application Fee in the form of DD drawn in the favor of Indian Rare Earths Ltd and which is payable at Mumbai. The Application fee is only applicable for General category and those who belongs to reserved categories are not entitled to pay the application fee.
How to Apply IREL Jobs:
The mode of submission of application form is offline. The applicants who are new on the official website will have to register themselves first after which they can continue the application process. To make the process easy, we have provided the important instructions to follow –
- Go to IREL official website with URL www.irel.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, go to the Recruitment Section and then click on “Advertisement”.
- Here the list of active notices are available from where the candidates will have to click on “Advt No. HRM/P/2016/1”.
- Here the official advertisement is displayed. Now download the application form and start filling it manually.
- The applicants will have to enclose all the documents along with the application form in an envelop with subject line of “Post Applied For…” and Advt Ref No.
- Now send the envelope through registered mail or post at the address given below –
Postal Address –
GM (HRM), Indian Rare Earths Limited,
Plot No. 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg,
Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai – 400 028
- It is ideal to keep a hard copy of the application form for future use.
|Closing date for registration||15th December 2016|
|Age and Experience as on||30th November 2016|
The official IREL Recruitment 2017 notification : Download Here
IREL Recruitment 2016 – at www.irel.gov.in for Director Job
The well known Indian Rare Earths Ltd. has lately showed a Job notification as IREL Recruitment. This well known Organization is requesting the application form of the candidates for the posts of the DIRECTOR (MARKETING). Aspirants or the participants who would like to fulfill the eligibility criteria stated in the below can apply for this IREL Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form prior to the last date that is affirmed below.
Applicants can send their application form prior to the final date that is 04th July 2016. For additional information regarding Indian Rare Earths Ltd. like qualification requisite, how to apply etc. you can assemble it from this page which is formed by the team of the http://irel.gov.in/
Name of the job: Director(Market)
The IREL is announced the notification for recruiting the post of Director in the market sector on the contractual basis
Qualification Required for this Post:
- Candidates should have done Graduation in the related field from a familiar University with fine academic record.
- Candidates with the Technical qualifications or MBA with specialization in the marketing will be added to an advantage.
Experience Needed for this Post:
- Applicants should have at least the 2 years of cumulative marketing experience.
- Persons with an experience in the management along with familiarity with the marketing operations, quality System will be added to an advantage.
Age Limits Required for this Post:
- Age of the applicant should be below 60 years or should equivalent the age criterion of the organization.
Salary Scale for this Post:
- Applicants who will be chosen for the required posts will be given Rs. 65000/- to 75000/-as monthly salary.
- Other kind of the benefits will be given to the candidates as per the decision of the organization.
Selection Procedure for This Post:
After the screening of the application form, the applicants have to come out in the Written Examination as well as the Personal Interview round carried by the selection panel of the Indian Rare Earths Ltd. The interview is taken by an expert panel and they ask the candidates a variety of questions in order to assess their personality. It is only after the successful completion of all these rounds that one gets selected for this most coveted and sought after job.
How to Apply for the IREL Recruitment of 2016:
Applicants applying for the above stated posts should follow the below mentioned steps below:
- Initially go to the official website of the Indian Rare Earths Ltd which is irel.gov.in
- Decide the “Recruitments” tab on the home page.
- Now hit the “Advertisement” tab under the “Recruitments” segment.
- Select the suitable link for which you are applying.
- Read all of the information cautiously as well as download the application form.
- Fill up the application form with all the right details as well as affix a current passport size photograph on the submission form.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form as well as put it in an envelope.
- Superscript the envelope with the name of the posts for which you are applying as well as send it to the right address.
- The deadlines must not be passed, or either, the forms will not be accepted after the date has passed.
Address to Send the Application
RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Date of the Submission for this Examination
Last date for the submission of the application form: 04th July 2016.
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal required: http://irel.gov.in/