IRCTC Recruitment 2017: Notification for the post of Director
As per Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation, the IRCTC Recruitment 2017 bearing advt no. 7/74/2016-PESB dated 24th October 2017 has advertised the open vacancies for the post of Director (Tourism and Marketing) which will adhere to the selection procedure specified by the organization. Note that the Public Enterprises Selection Board will conduct the selection under IRCTC for which the information about the advertised positions is given below. The participants must attain all the required qualification and eligibility criteria specified in this simplified advertisement which also contains how to apply methodology so that candidates can apply without any glitch in the process. The final date for submission of forms has been quoted as 15.00 Hours on 30th November 2017 failing which no new applications will be accepted.
Based in the information fed into the official advertised titled IRCTC Recruitment 2017, the following are the available job profiles for which the candidates can contest.
|01.||Director ( Marketing and Tourism)|
According to the official announcement by the organization, the participants must she secured Graduation in relevant field in order to be eligible for the said positions. Those possessing MBA degree with specialty in Tourism or Travel will be given first preference over others.
The applicants must have experience in Business Development or Marketing in hospitality/travel/tourism/rail to be eligible.
The lower limit as specified by the concerned organization is 40 years while the upper the limit has been quoted at 60 years as in the date of application submission. Note that there is an extension and relaxation in the upper age limit for the participants under reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC, etc. The participants belonging to any of the supported reserved categories can avail the extension in the age limit with proper certification.
The Selection Commission which is responsible for conducting and concluding the merit list of selected candidates will conclude the list of selected candidates who will get salary between 65,000/- to 75,000/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances.
Unlike majority of the selection process, the one devised by the IRCTC Recruitment 2017 is little different. It comprises of scrutinizing process where the applications submitted to the candidates will be evaluated and a list of selected candidates will be available. Moving on to the next phase which is of Interview where the selection commission will conduct the personal interview and based on the marks acquired, the participants will be selected for the advertised posts based on availability.
With respect to the IRCTC Recruitment 2017 notification, the organization has not specified about the application fee to be paid in lieu of application form. Note that the aspirants aren’t required to pay any fee in case if the organization hasn’t asked the candidates to do the same.
Check Now – Latest Job Notifications
How to Apply:
With regards to the official announcement made by the IRCTC Recruitment 2017, the application procedure is offline i.e. by submitting through post or courier or as otherwise stated. Here are the instructions and do’s and don’ts that you can follow to submit a proper application which goes through.
- First, read the official advertisement published on the official handle of IRCTC which is www.irctc.com where you will be able to gauge information about the openings along with additional details.
- The advertisement is published under Careers section on the homepage of the website.
- Now download the take a printout of the application form which must be filled by blue or black pen.
- Note that there are two conditions in which the applications are usually discarded. First is an incomplete application form, even a blank field is considered as incomplete. Secondly, the application which contains information which forfeits or canvassed or duplicate in any form.
- Now take glue and stick the passport sized photo of the applicants and stick on the application form.
- Collect the documents, certificates for which a list is produced in the official notification which must be attached with the application form for submission.
- Finally, post or courier it at the postal address described below.
- Last but not the least is to take a print of the filled application form before submission in case if required in further procedure.
Postal Address –
Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary (PESB),
Room No. 523, Public Enterprises Brown,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road New Delhi.
Here are the dates pertaining to the recruitment being conducted by IRCTC and PESB.
|Final Date For Application Submission||30th November 2017|
Official handle – www.irctc.com
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here