IRCON Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainee/Engineering Graduates: IRCON Jobs 2017 at www.ircon.org
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED under Railway Ministry offers Graduate Engineers rewarding and challenging careers. Engineers and final year/semester student from Civil, ECE, Electrical, etc., can apply using the online mode. All applicants require GATE 2017 qualification and they have to pay the requisite fee before the due date. Hard copy/ Print out of applications can be taken and sent by registered post along with testimonial copies. Selection is done on the basis of GATE 2017 marks/score and interviews. Relaxations are offered to deserving candidates as per the Government orders. Candidates should be Medically fit and be in a position to submit original documents on demand during interview. Appointees have to execute a bond for 3 lakhs for a period of at least 3 years. Candidates who are already employed have to produce NOC at interview as per the IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 notification.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Contract Based Graduate Engineer positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||ECE, EEE, E & T||First Class 60% in BE/BTech;
Equivalent grades are acceptable.
GATE 2017 Scores
|33 yrs. as of May 31
Relaxation rules apply
|Basic Salary of Rs 20600 in the pay scale of 20600/- to 46500/-|
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are provided here as per the IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Final year/ semester engineering students are also eligible.
- They have to ensure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade up to the pre-final in their Engineering Degree.
- Degree must be recognisable and issued by Indian Institute or University with AICTE approval.
The age requirements and relaxation limits are listed below in accordance with IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been specified as 33 years.
- The date of reckoning for the age limit is 31st of May.
- Relaxation in age limits is provided to deserving candidates as per Government guidelines provided they have the requisite qualifications, experience, pay, etc.,
According to the IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection steps are involved –
- Applications submitted before the last date are verified.
- Applications which are complete and correct are scrutinized for eligibility.
- Recruiting Authorities prepare a short list of eligible candidates.
- Eligibility of candidates is based on scores/marks achieved in the GATE 2017.
- Reservation rules and age relaxations are also taken into consideration as per Government orders.
- Candidates who make it to the short list are invited for a personal interview.
- Candidates are selected based on their GATE marks and performance.
- Selected candidates will be on training cum probation for a period of 1 year.
- Candidates have to execute a bond for minimum of 3 years.
- Selection procedure is at the complete discretion of IRCON authorities only.
As per the IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 terms, The following salary details are listed-
- For the duration of training period including the probation time, candidates will work with Executive trainee designation for 12 months in the pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500.
- Performance based pay PRP and other admissible allowance is also paid to the selected candidates.
- The approximate CTC is 9 lakhs per year.
- Emoluments include, DA, HRA or lease rent, Liberal Medical which includes indoor medical benefits for dependents and self .
- LTC, Advances, EPF, TA, holiday-homes, welfare schemes, Gratuity, Pension, and other fringe benefits are also paid as per Company rules.
The application fee details for Executive Trainee positions are tabulated here –
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs 500|
|Reserved Candidates||Rs 100|
|Payment Mode||Updated Soon|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can study the following sequence of application steps –
- Only graduate engineers from specific academic disciplines with the necessary qualifications have to apply online.
- Candidates should ensure eligibility by registering and appearing for GATE 2017 exam.
- The registration number of GATE 2017 is necessary for making the online submission of applications.
- Candidates are instructed to apply using only the online mode.
- The official website can be opened in a browser using the following link – http://www.ircon.org
- Candidates have to click the Vacancy menu item on the home page.
- The information pertaining to vacancy and results is displayed on the new page.
- Candidate can click the Regular Employment link under the Vacancies heading.
- Click the appropriate link with following or similar text – Recruitment of Executive Trainees … APPLY ONLINE
- Read the official terms and conditions specified in the notification in a thorough manner.
- Click the APPLY ONLINE link to start the application process.
- Candidate can click the ‘Active Vacancies’ link to check out the available employment opportunities along with vacancy numbers.
- The Vacancy number, application number and date of birth have to be entered in the specified fields.
- The requested details are to be provided in a correct and complete manner.
- The details marked with an asterisk sign * are mandatory.
- Click the ‘View Application’ button to check the filled in application.
- Take a printout of the application using the ‘Print Application’ link.
- The application form printout with self-attested photo, necessary and supporting testimonial copies can be sent by registered post to the following address before the last date –
Joint General Manager/ HRM,
Ircon International Limited,
C-4, District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110 017
According to the IRCON recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, The following significant dates are tabulated –
|Date Of Official Notification||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||March First Week, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||Updated Soon|
The link to the official website of IRCON International is at : http://www.ircon.org
The link to the official notification and the application process is at: http://www.ircon.org/erecruitment/Listofvacancies.aspx