IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – Trade Apprentice Posts
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently uploaded the IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18 which has been published in order to conduct recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice. Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Electrician, and Electronic Mechanic for which the total number of vacancies is 354 Nos. The applicants can apply for the states namely Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, etc. The aspirants can apply by submitting their application form through a proper channel. The participants can submit their application form as soon as possible since the application date will soon recede. Go through the entire advertisement bearing information about eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, etc.
Based on the IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2017, the following are the job profiles along with State-wise bifurcation –
|Designation||Number of Available Posts|
|Trade Apprentice||354 Nos|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry
The applicants should have acquired passed their Matric Examination and must have acquired ITI course of 2 Years in the relevant field for eligibility. The participants
The lower age limit specified in the advertisement is 18 years and the upper age limit is 24 years as on 01st November 2017 exceeding which the aspirants are no longer eligible. The organization has stated the relaxation in the upper age limit which is as per the norms of the organization.
The participants will get stipend as per the norms and conditions. Note that the applicants will get 2,500/- as additional amount for conveyance and miscellaneous, etc.
The scheme that is being followed by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited is based on two phases that is Written Test and Personal Interview. The former is an objective based test comprising of MCQ type of question where the participants must at least acquired the cut off marks or otherwise stated by the organization to be successful in the particular round.
Next is Personal Interview which will be conducted by the Selection Committee from IOCL who will evaluate and assess the capabilities, eligibility, and all other parameters based on which a list of shortlisted candidates will be issued. Note that their decision is final and binding to all.
About Written Test:
It is an objective based test as aforementioned which will be bilingual i.e. available in both English and Hindi. The Written Test will weigh 85% plus 15% of Interview based on which the selection will be done.
The participants are required to pay the application fee which must be paid via online or offline channel. Note that the participants aren’t required to pay the application fee if it is clearly stated.
How to Apply IOCL Southern Region Recruitment:
In order to apply for the IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2017 notification uploaded by IOCL Marketing Division, the application form must be filled and submitted via proper channel. Note that application which contains fabricated or canvassed details as well as the application form which contains void or empty spaces will lead to rejection and discard of application form.
- Go to www.iocl.com where the advertisement and application form is available.
- Go to Careers or What’s New section and then view all the published advertisements.
- Now search for the advertisement titled as “Engagement of Trade Apprentices in IOCL (Marketing Division) – Southern Region” where you can read the advert for more information.
- Proceed to the next section which is of application form which is available online.
- Online application is to be filled correctly and completely. The participants must fill up all the details especially with the asterisk ‘*’ sign.
- Next is to upload photo and specimen of applicant’s signature which must be uploaded whenever required.
- Repeat the same procedure with the documents required for which the list is mentioned below.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a copy of the application for future reference.
- Proof of DOB – SSLC / Xth / Matriculation Certificate / Mark Sheet
- Certificates for Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
|Final Date for submission of Application||15/11/2017|
Advertisement is available at https://www.iocl.com/download/Advt-SRO-Apprentice-FY-2017-18.pdf
Official handle of IOCL – www.iocl.com
Also have a look on
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment|
|IOCL Recruitment Through GATE||IOCL Admit Card|