IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 – Engineers/ Assistant Officer and Officers Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) is inviting online applications from Engineering graduates, post-graduates and final year students for above mentioned vacancy. Candidates require GATE 2018 qualification in their corresponding Engineering trade. First Class degree holders are desired as per the IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Notification. Eligible candidates are considered for selection based on their GATE marks, Grouped discussions and tasks, and interviews. Reservation category and relaxation rules are applied as per the officially specified terms of IOCL. Appointees have to offer disciplined services in production, process, maintenance, marketing, inspection, operation, etc., as per requirements of the Corporation. Candidates are instructed to visit the online resources and communicate with IOCL only using email.
The Officials had released the notification for the below mentioned posts have a look on it.
- Assistant Officer (Quality Control)
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are provided here:
- Degree has to be from a Government recognised University or Institution.
- Candidates who are currently studying final year of BE/BTech can also apply.
- ME/MTech candidates can apply provided BE/B Tech + GATE are in corresponding core discipline only.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2018
The maximum age limits to apply for the above posts are shown below table have a look on it to know more detailed information about the age limits.
|Officers/ Engineers||26 years|
|Assistant Officer||30 years|
- Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
The following selection procedure is followed according to the IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 notification –
- Candidates with eligibility in terms of education, age, and GATE qualification are considered.
- The latest GATE score in corresponding Engineering trade is considered valid.
- Old GATE scores are not taken into consideration.
- Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT), and Personal interviews (PI) are held and they are qualifying in nature.
- Candidates who are currently employed have to submit No Objection Certificates during interview.
- Final year Engineering students should be able to submit their results at the time of interview.
- Final merit list is based on GATE scores and evaluation of performance in GD, GT, and PI.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get a salary of Rs. 24,900/- from the officials of IOCl. According to the official notification.
There is no application processing fee for IOCL Officer/Engineer positions as per the official terms of IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 advertisement.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can study the following listed sequence of steps before applying –
- Candidates have to apply for GATE 2018 examination and receive the registration number.
- Use the GATE 2018 registration number to apply using the online mode.
- The application process is open from December to first week of February.
- Candidates can open the official website in a browser using the following link – https://www.iocl.com/home.aspx
- Scroll down and click ‘Latest Job Openings’ under ‘Careers’ menu.
- The official terms can be read thoroughly by the candidates before applying.
- Candidate can click the appropriate link for application form.
- Candidates have to keep ready an active email id that is valid for minimum of 1 year.
- OGPA and other letter grades have to be converted into marks percentage by the candidate.
- Enter all the required details correctly and recheck before submitting the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for later use.
According to the IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Notification, The following tabulated dates are notable –
|Availability of Admit Card||05/01/2018|
|GATE-2018 Online Examination||03/02/2018, 05/02/2018, 10/02/2018 and 11/02/2018|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil||11/02/2018|
The link to the official website of IOCL is at : https://www.iocl.com/home.aspx
The links to the official notification and the application process are at : https://www.iocl.com/download/Open_Recruitment_Engineers_2018_DetailAd.pdf