IB Recruitment 2016: 350 Jr. Intelligence Officer Posts Apply Online
IB Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India in the official website. The eligible candidate is invited by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) for the recruitment of 320 Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) on temporary basis. The interested candidates who are interested to join Intelligence Bureau (IB) as Technical Officer have to apply on and before 24th September 2016. Here you will get all the details of the IB recruitment 2016 Age limit, Qualification, How to apply online etc for further details the aspirants are requested to check the official notification of the IB recruitment2016
IB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Posts Name: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
Total No of Posts: 320
- UR: 190 Posts
- SC: 57 Posts
- OBC: 43 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
The aspirants should be between 18-27 years
|(SC / ST)||By 05 years,|
|For departmental candidates||up to 40 years for SC/ST and 35years for General|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 03 years,|
For further details check the Official Notification.
- With Mathematics & Physics Higher Secondary passed
- 02 years Industrial Training Course in Electronics/ Radio Technician/ Electronics & Communication.
The selection process comprises of three steps. They are
- Written examination,
- Trade test
- Medical examination.
|Exam NAme||Contents Covered||Duration||MAx. Marks|
|Written Exam||Paper-I: Objective Type multiple choice test on
3. Numerical Ability,
|Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Matric level) a) English comprehension, b) Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and c)
Test of elementary mathematics and science
|Trade Test||The trade test would be practical based & technical in nature commensurate with the job profile.||40|
The male aspirants from the general and OBC category has to pay rs 50/- and the cash has to be deposited in the any branch of the State Bank Of India.
**No fee for female candidates & SC/ ST .
Steps To Apply for the IB Recruitment 2016 :
The applicants has to apply online here we explain the general tips to apply online.
The applicants has to keep scanned copies of Photograph & Signature in format mentioned in the notification handy before start applying online
- Access the official website of home Ministry of India i.e, http://www.mha.nic.in/
- Select the desired post from the section “What’s New” in the Home Page
- It will navigate to a new page here Click on “Proceed…”
- Tick the box “ I have read the notification” & Click on “Click here to Proceed…”
- The login portal will open, here the aspirants has to register first with the personal credential, the login to the apply page
- Enter all the details carefully and upload the scanned photo and signature
- Carefully complete the payment transaction also
- Before submitting once again please check all the inputs carefully
- Keep a printout of online application for further use.
There are 33 different exam center where the authority is conducting the exam so choose your exam center carefully because after the changing request of exam center will not be entertained. The exam centers are
|Apply Online Starting Date||3rd September 2016|
|Apply Online Last Date||24th September 2016|
|Last Date for depositing fee||27th September 2016|
|Downloading Admit Card starts from||October, 2016|
|Date for Written Examination||16th October, 2016|
|Notification Link||Download IB Job Notification|
|Application Link( Click here to Apply)||https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha10/Login.aspx?|