Life is precious, and Indian insurance companies in the public and private sector provide commendable services to ensure mental peace for the citizens. These companies recruit actuaries, claims examiners, customer service representatives, sales executives, insurance advisors, claims and process clerks. The Insurance Advisor apply specialized knowledge in taxes, investments, pensions, insurance, and securities to strategize and secure the client’s financial future.
In many companies, The Insurance Advisors are called as Financial Advisors, although they perform the same set of services. The job of insurance or financial advisor is to assess the client’s finances to strategize and implement a sound financial plan with a predetermined set of objectives and profit orientation.
Advantages Of Working As An Insurance Advisor:
- The advisors can work part time with flexible timings.
- There is no fixed limit on the earning potential.
- Derive job satisfaction by assisting clients who require financial advice.
- Earn compensation in the form of attractive and deserving commission.
- Suitable job for businessmen, housewives, retirees, and educated candidates.
We live in a precarious world and an insurance policy is essential for all individuals. Insurance can be effective only if the right policy is taken at the right time, and for the right reasons. The insurance advisor/agent plays a significant role by providing friendly and prompt advice and assistance to satisfy this vital requirement.
Insurance Advisor Job Profile:
A rewarding and enriching career in the insurance sector is possible, only if the following factors are taken into consideration:
- Insurance Advisor should be a certified professional.
- He or she should be capable of offering effective investment solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of client finances and insurance policies is a must.
- Effective communication skills to convey all the relevant insurance details.
- Knowledge of policy and claims processing including risks and documentation.
- Advice clients on finer aspects of policy premium and claims with focus on rate changes and its effects.
- Strategize client’s investments and insurance after careful analysis of all the assets and liabilities.
- Transparent interactions with client to convey pros and cons of insurance plans with emphasis on risk factors.
- Meet clients regularly to review or modify insurance and investment plans.
- Share official brochures and documents, and answer all the client’s queries.
- Give planned advice to maximize client’s profits and receive commission.
- Stay up-to-date with financial markets and give sound advice to clients.
- Develop a detailed financial plan with expenses, taxes, and interest rates.
Note: Go through our website and search for a rewarding career in Insurance, Banking, Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT, or any of your favourite sectors.
Some important links: